• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

And must put hand over mouth when speaking?

Annoyed about what this poor girl had to experience, but am blown away by her eloquence and insight. So happy she got to look some MPs in the eye and tell them the impact their decisions had on her. Perhaps they should swap places for a while;
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-68931383
Could tell you a few stories about this, the whole system is shocking.

My daughter spent the last 2 years at primary on part time, then was out of school untill getting a secondary school place confirmed in November, but couldn't start till February due to requiring additional staff. Still currently part time, as school read her ehcp before accepting her, but can't provide everything needed, that's wolverhampton.

Could tell you a few stories about this, the whole system is shocking.

My daughter spent the last 2 years at primary on part time, then was out of school untill getting a secondary school place confirmed in November, but couldn't start till February due to requiring additional staff. Still currently part time, as school read her ehcp before accepting her, but can't provide everything needed, that's wolverhampton.
Agreed. One stepdaughter works in a special needs school & we hear so much. Her son has sat-b2, & having observed the constant relentless battles she has had to fight vs bureaucracy, jobsworths & other support staff who talk down to their service users I have nothing but admiration & respect for anyone in a similar position.

Annoyed at myself for not checking things but staying over in Leeds tonight and refuse to drive the 5 miles that takes 60 mins to do, so leave car at work and get the 7 min train into the City...all great but they are on strike tomorrow. So an over priced uber it is in the morning*
Fuck you @darlowolf64 / @lemonjelly

*for Zenith.

GhCeRDdbAV1J.gif

agOYdZR19Pqu.gif

fOT6geOUQFcn.gif

Back