• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
Watch us throw out this kind of line in the next few weeks, as we put up prices for the 7th year in a row.

“We aspire to keep our season cards amongst the most affordable in the league,” chairman Tom Cartledge said upon the announcement.

“At the same time, it is imperative that the club continues to grow financially in order to remain competitive, particularly in light of the forthcoming squad cost ratio rules, which will cap spending as a percentage of club revenues.”

Comparing to other clubs in wildly different circumstances who are irrelevant anyway as your fans aren't going to watch them instead - check

Gaslighting about how they need the money - check

Pretending it's a fair price really - check

Ignoring all the money the club has totally pissed away on shit players and agent fees - check

Watch us throw out this kind of line in the next few weeks, as we put up prices for the 7th year in a row.

“We aspire to keep our season cards amongst the most affordable in the league,” chairman Tom Cartledge said upon the announcement.

“At the same time, it is imperative that the club continues to grow financially in order to remain competitive, particularly in light of the forthcoming squad cost ratio rules, which will cap spending as a percentage of club revenues.”

Comparing to other clubs in wildly different circumstances who are irrelevant anyway as your fans aren't going to watch them instead - check

Ignoring all the money the club has totally pissed away on shit players and agent fees - check
Yep the new PSR rules, be them delayed by a year, are manor from heaven for football's Vinnys and there are plenty who'll swallow it without bothering to understand the mathematics. An average £50 rise at Molineux which is what I'm expecting delivers just over £1.1m or 4 months of an average PL salary.

Wolves twitter will fucking lap it up. Shi could line their mom's up and bone each and every one and they'd still bladder on about the good of the club, one pack and all that bollocks

Last edited:
Wolves twitter will fucking lap it up. She could line their mom's up and bone each and every one and they'd still bladder on about the good of the club, one pack and all that bollocks
"It's only an extra £2-3 a game"

"Do you want us to be like Everton"

At £50 a pop I'm pretty sure that if I gave up my ST I wouldn't go again, not worth it. The days of picking and choosing fixtures are going at those prices

That's my reality, figured I'd pick but your first game you've got to factor in a membership of £40 in addition to your ticket. Chuck in travel (and i dont travel as far as some do on here for games) and food and drink for the day I probably wouldn't have much change out of £140. I've done one game this season but that was borrowing a ticket.

Aye, I was in a group of 8 season ticket holders back in the day. 2 remain, the other 6 of us have probably bought fewer than 5 tickets combined in the Fosun era. Once that routine goes you find it really hard to justify a massive one off expense, especially when for £100 a year you're a firestick fanatico

Reactions: jlo
I gave up mine in the summer as I had other engagements coming on most Saturdays. Apart from the meet up with friends, haven't missed matchdays. Thought I'd miss the games more than I have.

This is the problem you get, price people out and they'll find other things to do. I was sure I'd have gone to a few league games, not 1. Just the Brentford cup replay

That's my reality, figured I'd pick but your first game you've got to factor in a membership of £40 in addition to your ticket. Chuck in travel (and i dont travel as far as some do on here for games) and food and drink for the day I probably wouldn't have much change out of £140. I've done one game this season but that was borrowing a ticket.
Yep when I give up my season ticket, which given I'll be working every other weekend from now onwards, will be sooner rather than later, then I doubt I'll go again in the PL.

Yeah the price, in addition to any travel makes home games really tough for me now. If I can get an away ticket the London games are basically what I am able to do especially with work commitments.

Gave mine up two years ago. Obviously the odd game now us quite impractical but I don’t miss it as much as I thought I would. Miss the meet up with mates far more than the matches.

People paying it check

Looking at the replies at least their fans aren't sucking it up like ours would/do.

Back