• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Snooker

I remember Davis beating Parrott 18-3 one year. This might not be far off.

7-1. Jones taking the last to avoid the session whitewash.

As mentioned earlier I just can't see how he has the scoring power to pull back that kind of deficit. You need to be going bang bang bang, 3 frames back in 45 minutes or whatever.

As long as Wilson doesn't collapse in any way, which he's never looked like doing, it's a foregone conclusion now.

Same score peak Steve Davis lead Dennis Taylor after 1st session in 1985 so you never know.
(Mind you won't be putting money on it)

11-6. Should have been 10-7 but Jones threw the last frame away.

Still back in it though, even with that last frame. Catching up 5 frames over the next 17 isn't impossible.

Yeah, at least there's a game to watch tomorrow. I feared it'd be as good as all over.

Why on earth he tried swerving round the pink though...really easy escape just to hit the yellow which is all he needed to do.

Back to 13-8. You can't see Jones dominating a session unfortunately, so unlikely there's a way back.

That's just braindead from Jones. Gifted Wilson the frame

I'm not sure he's capable of winning 3 or 4 frames in a row at key moments. Wilson will probably just limp over the line comfortably.

6 or even 5 of the eight would give us at least a bit of jeopardy for this evening though

He won't manage it missing blues like that though.

Quality clearance after being let off. One little bit of luck but played well

The chances that Jones has thrown away in this session will haunt him for the rest of his life

15-10 and oddly he hasn't even had to play well to get 10, and should have 12 at very least.

I'd never heard of him until last week tbh but the amount of piss easy pots he's bottled has genuinely pissed me off.

Back