• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Presumably she’s retaining Dories so she looks vaguely intelligent by comparison. Lowest bar since the Limbo world Championships!

Dorries and JRM were the first to support her, it's rewarding that

Her interview with Kuensberg is an epic car crash.

Truly hilarious if it weren't so terrifying this utter moron is going to have her hand on the tiller.

I mean there are only two real possibilities when she says "I have a plan for the energy crisis but I can't tell you until next week if I win".

1) You don't really have a plan, you're winging it and hoping something turns up
2) You do have a plan, but it's awful and you can't afford to reveal it before it's too late and you're already in post

Both awful looks, I mean it doesn't even matter now because voting is essentially done. The result is tomorrow. Whatever you say one day before then will make no difference to the result.

Mind you Cameron won an election with a pledge of "we're going to cut billions off the welfare bill, tune in after the results (if we've won) to see who exactly we're chucking into a massive hole for no reason". Then people on tax credits and the like who'd voted for them started wailing on that oh no, I didn't think it was my benefits you'd take. Just those of the awful scroungers of whom there are er, statistically basically none. Well fuck you, don't vote for people like that.

Or;

3) vote for me and all will be revealed...

Voting closed on Friday, looking at their shit website (I may now need to buy a new computer after visiting that site, this one is tainted). So there is no more pitching for votes, she may as well have just said what it was.

Her problem would appear to be financial supermassive black holes in all of her figures.

Her defence plan is underfunded by £157bn.

She expects the underfunded NHS to get better on less money.

Her tax cuts will be inflationary but this morning she has set up "not my fault - the bank of England's fault" as her stance.

Awful woman.

From reports knocking around this morning, it would appear that Truss will opt for a price freeze to be the answer to households energy crisis. The government will subsidise the cost over the next 6 months or so and we'll have to pay it back over the next 10 years in higher energy bills.

BP, Shell and the likes will be OK though as she has no plans to take any more of our money from them.

From reports knocking around this morning, it would appear that Truss will opt for a price freeze to be the answer to households energy crisis. The government will subsidise the cost over the next 6 months or so and we'll have to pay it back over the next 10 years in higher energy bills.
So the solution to higher energy bills is slightly delay them and then make them higher for years to come?

And also ignore that the current level is miles higher than it was a mere year ago, while inflation on everything has devalued everyone's salary.

Edwina Currie has sorted it out

There is a lot to take in from this video from Martin Lewis wanting to kill himself, the jungle painting and the life sized cut out of Boris....and that's before you get into the content

Hmm I could take the subsidy to freeze my bill and fuck off with the money I guess.

Closer than I thought.

Fag packet calculation - 57% for Truss.

Already I can't stand the awful shite spewing out of her mouth.
It's not even my country!
She's an awful orator.
I've heard 6 lies already....

Back