• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

A few political accounts doing their number crunching thinking Street would probably win by 2000-3000 based on what they expected in Sandwell
Should have looked at my trawling of the B&S website for the Sandwell council results.

Set up a @SnifferDoesPolitiks Twitter/X account then...
I don’t have Twitter else I’d have been posting similar things to you as I’m normally prolific at reposting stuff from the bbc or guardian. Even a broken clock and all that.

I don’t have Twitter else I’d have been posting similar things to you as I’m normally prolific at reposting stuff from the bbc or guardian. Even a broken clock and all that.
Why don't you have Twitter? It's still a decent source of information if you restrict yourself in who follow. My rules are never more than 100 and don't look at the #Wolves or #wwfc hashtags

Why don't you have Twitter? It's still a decent source of information if you are restrict yourself in who follow. My rules are never more than 100 and don't look at the #Wolves or #wwfc hashtags
I used to enjoy lurking and reading on there. When Musk pissed about with what you could read, rather than sign up to be able to continue what I was doing it turned me against it.

I wonder how much Street publicly turning to Boris for support effected the result today?

Surely those who like Boris would already have been voting for Street. All it would have done is turn off non Tories who had thought about holding their nose because Street has done a decent job?

Media have called it but nowt official yet

I wonder how much Street publicly turning to Boris for support effected the result today?

Surely those who like Boris would already have been voting for Street. All it would have done is turn off non Tories who had thought about holding their nose because Street has done a decent job?
Well DW said that's what stopped him. After doing his I'm not a Tory here's Gary Newbon/Jasper Carrott social media it was a strange move. Ultimately his Fabricant connection killed him as that's where that advice will have come from

Gracious speech praising Street for his work as mayor.

Gracious speech praising Street for his work as mayor.
On Sky they mentioned Street employed him a few years ago and paid him 25k to help him work on his leadership skills

Back