• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

So, naturally, the week that everyone starts making noise about how Charlotte haven't lost at home in 13 matches, Minnesota come down and absolutely pummel us, 0-3.

Won't be sharing the highlights as it was shit.

A MUCH needed 2-1 win at Hannover yesterday for St Pauli. It was starting to get too close for comfort. Not a done deal yet but it's a strong position.

2Liga4.png

CCM through to the final of AFC Cup.
Big chance at history for that competition isn't it? Never had an Australian club win the thing that I can see.

Another shitty night with points dropped late for Charlotte, lost 2-1 to NYCFC.

We’re going backwards quickly; our midfield organization is so messy, we press at weird moments, and the fact that our highest earner might be the worst footballer I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen some doozies in MLS) is salt in the wound. Sorry, Enzo, but you’ve just been awful. Dean’s tactics are bad, too, not quite Pulis-ball but I might well explode the next time we punt the ball aimlessly forward under no pressure.

Liel Abada… well tbh he hasn’t looked right. I don’t know if Scotland is just that bad these days or what, and it’s still so early in his time here, but things aren’t clicking at all. Could well be the tactics and/or lack of support he’s getting from our (ostensibly) attacking players.

Was feeling very positive three weeks ago, much less now.

Reactions: b3h
Really need to get back to Germany soon, even for a night or 2

Another shitty night with points dropped late for Charlotte, lost 2-1 to NYCFC.

We’re going backwards quickly; our midfield organization is so messy, we press at weird moments, and the fact that our highest earner might be the worst footballer I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen some doozies in MLS) is salt in the wound. Sorry, Enzo, but you’ve just been awful. Dean’s tactics are bad, too, not quite Pulis-ball but I might well explode the next time we punt the ball aimlessly forward under no pressure.

Liel Abada… well tbh he hasn’t looked right. I don’t know if Scotland is just that bad these days or what, and it’s still so early in his time here, but things aren’t clicking at all. Could well be the tactics and/or lack of support he’s getting from our (ostensibly) attacking players.

Was feeling very positive three weeks ago, much less now.
Give Liel time, he'll come good (appreciate my track record on recommending Charlotte signings has been patchy at best :ROFLMAO: )

Just had a look at your team sheet. Talk to me about Tyger Smalls. Best. Name. Ever.

Give Liel time, he'll come good (appreciate my track record on recommending Charlotte signings has been patchy at best :ROFLMAO: )

Just had a look at your team sheet. Talk to me about Tyger Smalls. Best. Name. Ever.
For being just 21 the lad has been all over the place:
1714309325039.png

I know he's highly rated but I haven't been able to get to a Crown Legacy (I didn't pick the name) match yet this season. He'll probably play at that level for a bit longer.

Re: Liel; it's clear he's a classy footballer so I imagine you're right. He was visibly frustrated with himself last night; things are just that little bit off right now.

Dean’s tactics are bad, too, not quite Pulis-ball but I might well explode the next time we punt the ball aimlessly forward under no pressure.
You should still be grateful you haven’t got Phil Neville in charge. He is such a fraud of a manager.

You should still be grateful you haven’t got Phil Neville in charge. He is such a fraud of a manager.
I burned white sage outside of BofA to prevent it happening. I was gobsmacked when Portland hired him. “Fraud” may even be too kind.

Back