• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Chatting with a coworker today who was in London when we played Wham (sorry, that abbreviation is fucking hilarious to me); said he saw way more Wolves folks that day than Wham folks. 💛🐺💛

He has some connection with Villa (knows a staffer or something) so also had fantastic, close seats for Villa v. Arsenal, the bastard.

It's cobblers though we had about 3k there, they had about 60k...and nobody seriously calls them Wham

Shout outs to whoever updated @Del Woppio’s subtitle. I legit belly laughed.

Bagged myself a promotion today.

Been at my current grade for a couple of years and applied for it as the role interested me but more than anything wanted the interview experience and to see how far away I was from the next grade.

Felt it was going really well as it progressed and then my interviewer excused herself for a few minutes at the end and came back with the store manager and offered me the job on the spot. Buzzing!

Bagged myself a promotion today.

Been at my current grade for a couple of years and applied for it as the role interested me but more than anything wanted the interview experience and to see how far away I was from the next grade.

Felt it was going really well as it progressed and then my interviewer excused herself for a few minutes at the end and came back with the store manager and offered me the job on the spot. Buzzing!
Congrats, which store? #stalker

After 4 hours of trying was finally able to submit by visa application to travel to Delhi next week
Just booked flights, kinda excited, but not looking forward to 24+ hours worth of travel there and back

Lived in Vancouver for 12 months in my youth. Love the place. If you havent I'd recommend jumping on the ferry to North Vancouver and doing the Grouse Grind.
Everyone says that! I’ve knackered my Achilles running this morning so am just going to limp around the city this afternoon. Flying back later on this evening sadly.

Back