• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a hope. I doubt they'll keep Perisic and Coman just pisses everyone off.

Not a hope. I doubt they'll keep Perisic and Coman just pisses everyone off.
Oh man, I'd forgotten all about Coman.

Slightly related, what's your opinion on Davies?

Alphonso?

He's absolutely mint.
I can't trust North American soccer media about him. As an MLS export, even a Canadian one, this continent desperately wants him to succeed (except Mexico who I doubt care at all about him).

Yeah he's looking pretty special since he came into their team at left back

Traore levels of speed. Seriously impressive and awesome skillset. He can reach and breach any ceiling he wants to.

Would love to have Perisic here..i know he is kind of old but, huge admirer :)

The link didn't surprise me. Phil Jones still only being 28 did

The link didn't surprise me. Phil Jones still only being 28 did
I'm surprised he's that old. Doesn't feel a lifetime ago he was breaking through at Blackburn and think he was still in his teens then?

Left Blackburn at 19 yes. Considering how much of a donkey he is now it's strange to think back on how much potential he had - I used to think he was going to become a top player, looked good in the middle too if I recall.

Should have been an absolute beast. Was a real dominant CH and could shift into midfield too as you say.

Injuries and not having much of a brain kind of killed it, he's done now and has been for a while. Wouldn't take him here on a free and minimal wages.

Left Blackburn at 19 yes. Considering how much of a donkey he is now it's strange to think back on how much potential he had - I used to think he was going to become a top player, looked good in the middle too if I recall.

Fergie said he was going to be better than Duncan Edwards.

Ouch.

Edit: It was actually Bobby Charlton.

So excited about this move. Goes straight into their first team squad.

If his development goes as you'd expect/hope given his talent, it's a big big deal for the national team.

Noticed Sheffield United have signed Foderingham (assuming back up) and close to signing Swift from Reading. Wonder if we have anything going on transfer wise

No guarantee Sheff Utd are going to be able to keep Henderson what with De Gea looking terrible and Romero not really being a viable #1 for a club like that.

Yeah, possibly. Still got 3 years left on his contract with De Gea, so they'd still want a decent fee for him. Who buys him? Atletico if Oblak goes?

I've no idea. Courtois seems to have sorted out his issues at Real to a point so they can stay off the list.

Chelsea are supposed to be interested in Oblak but again, how do they get rid of Kepa (statistically I think the worst keeper in the entire division).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back