• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TV Packages/Streaming

Zzoom digging it all up round here too. Had the leaflet but not got to our road yet.

That's exactly what deal I'm on. Be aware that the O2 and Virgin contracts are separate bills, and O2 will raise their prices mid contract and there's nothing you can do about it. They've already done it with me. Though mine runs out in December so hopefully I can negotiate a new deal without the unlimited SIM.
They tried banging my package up 25% in April, our contract ran out the same time, rang sky get the same package including netflix, sky go and 65" sky glass for the same as my old virgin deal, about 95 a month

Anyone using Sky Glass?

Missus wants to redecorate the living and relocate the TV. We need a new one anyway and Sky Glass would save the hassle of relocating cables etc.

Zzoom digging it all up round here too. Had the leaflet but not got to our road yet.
Had no problems at all. Really good router and excellent coverage all around the house

Anyone using Sky Glass?

Missus wants to redecorate the living and relocate the TV. We need a new one anyway and Sky Glass would save the hassle of relocating cables etc.
I wouldn’t - proper vendor lock-in.

Better off getting a new tv and separate little sky or vm stream. Both use wifi and you could just Velcro behind the tv if you want to hide them. They are tiny.

Anyone using Sky Glass?

Yeah had it a few months, no problems as yet, using 150gb Internet, with 2 xboxs, and ps5, various phones etc normally running simultaneously

Anyone using Sky Glass?

Oh!!
I'd research that thoroughly!
There are a couple of hidden things with it that made me go, 'Oh really?'
Now this was when it had just come out and I think the processor wasn't great, panning shots were jerky or blurred,...

Anyone using Sky Glass?

I don't have Sky Glass but I do have Sky Stream, which is essentially the same thing you get on Glass without having to pay for the TV. You get a little box (they call it a puck) for free, it plugs into your tele and away you go. Mine came the next day after I ordered it. Got Sky Entertainment package with it for £24pcm, and another £16pcm for Sky Sports. Netflix also comes with Sky Entertainment package.

Tbf I don’t even know what you’d do with 1gb of internet. I don’t find on my “sky superfast 35” (even though I’m not getting anywhere near that) to he a problem for streaming or anything.

I work from home, have 3 boys and we watch all our tv via internet. Last time I checked we have over 70 devices connected to our router 😬

Yep, 2 boys permanently on their x-box or gaming computer, wife works from home and I do all my Cadet stuff on our computer.

No problem with zzoomm

70?! What the actual fuck?!
I think I've got 14, and I live alone. I can definitely see how having a family would make that number go up alarmingly fast in 2023.

I work from home, have 3 boys and we watch all our tv via internet. Last time I checked we have over 70 devices connected to our router 😬

I'd have a seizure. I have to rename every device on my router admin so I know what's what

Tbf I don’t even know what you’d do with 1gb of internet. I don’t find on my “sky superfast 35” (even though I’m not getting anywhere near that) to he a problem for streaming or anything.
Seriously download films instantly or more than 2 or 3 if you have that many devices at once.
My next door neighbour makes wedding videos, he'd get serious usage out of 1GB.
We're quite happy with 500mb. €35 pmth.

Down to £16 a month now, be giving it away soon

1687263903322.png

Back