• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF POTS

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone with Lemons. As mentioned he's just everywhere for us, so much energy and fight. Consistently good and sometimes excellent. A great buy.

Gone with Lemons. As mentioned he's just everywhere for us, so much energy and fight. Consistently good and sometimes excellent. A great buy.
He plays with such zest

Coin flip between Lemina and Cunha for me. Went with the one I thought it would be harder to replace (Mario). As others have said, though, several other possibilities, which makes a very nice change. (I imagine RAN will win the wider vote owing to recency bias.)

Cunha for me, but think Neto would have won by a landslide if it weren't for injuries.

Come on, who voted kilman?

Lemina has been fantastic & RAN has really stepped up in the absence of others over the last couple of months - both massive players for us, but I’ve gone for Cunha.

I’m sure we’ll do the wider “TWF awards” when the seasons actually finished, but Toti probably gets my unsung hero award. Honourable mention to Hwang for his goals.

Joao Gomes would get my unsung one. Not many people will be voting for him.

Cunha or Lemina is a tough choice! Gone Cunha, just.

There's a case for 5/6 out of the 11. I reckon that J.Gomes has probably had more man of the matches on here than anyone else so I’ll go with him. I probably dont see as many games as most but he’s been terrific whenever I have.

Lemina has been fantastic & RAN has really stepped up in the absence of others over the last couple of months - both massive players for us, but I’ve gone for Cunha.

I’m sure we’ll do the wider “TWF awards” when the seasons actually finished, but Toti probably gets my unsung hero award. Honourable mention to Hwang for his goals.
In praise of Hwang he had to start with a reputation further back than most

In praise of Hwang he had to start with a reputation further back than most
The guy still irritates me with his ridiculous heavy touches/control - such an odd footballer. But credit where it’s due - his goals have been massive for us this season.

Bumping so someone might see it and break the tie

Cunha for me. Absolutely different gravy when he's on song, and our season went to pot after his fitness went.

Gone with Sa. Bloopers aside, he`s saved us on numerous occasions. Would have been Lemina if he`d carried on his form post bereavement.

52:48 in favour of Mario vs Cunha

Back