• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hello all! I've supported Wolves since about 1996. As for my favourite past players, naturally that would be guys like Bully, and more recently, Neves and a little further back, Sako. As for current players? Now, you're asking. Probably Dawson, but I hope Joao Gomes will become the next modern day legend for us.

Hi folks

I’ve joined here because Molineux Mix has gone to the dogs.

I have been receiving bans for disagreeing with a mod. No doubt part of that is down to me, but I’ve had enough of it to be honest.

Long standing Wolves fan since birth been on the mix since it started but no more.

As my name says, lived most of my life in Reans - Drummond Street, Gloucester Street, Austin Street, Staveley Road, Allen Road, with short spells in Inkerman Street flats at Heath Town, Sherborne Road in Bushbury, and Cadle Road in Low Hill. Also lived in Crewe area when younger.

Anyway, glad I’ve found somewhere else to play 🤪

Honestly, like Jefe on the mix, we just didn’t see eye to eye with one particular mod who bans you if you disagree with her.

I’m opinionated but fair minded I like to think. I didn’t even tell her to fuck off once!

Hi folks

I’ve joined here because Molineux Mix has gone to the dogs.

I have been receiving bans for disagreeing with a mod. No doubt part of that is down to me, but I’ve had enough of it to be honest.

Long standing Wolves fan since birth been on the mix since it started but no more.

As my name says, lived most of my life in Reans - Drummond Street, Gloucester Street, Austin Street, Staveley Road, Allen Road, with short spells in Inkerman Street flats at Heath Town, Sherborne Road in Bushbury, and Cadle Road in Low Hill. Also lived in Crewe area when younger.

Anyway, glad I’ve found somewhere else to play 🤪
She's become a control freak.
Welcome.

Feel free to discuss Wolves, other sport, current affairs or general chatter on here. Chat about other Forums can get in the sea.

I didn’t even tell her to fuck off once!
This has left Kenny extremely confused. This is the staple interaction he gets from posters on here. He’ll expect it, do it often.

This has left Kenny extremely confused. This is the staple interaction he gets from posters on here. He’ll expect it, do it often.
Ha I’ll try to remember that.

I never verbally abuse people unless they give it me first.

Honestly, like Jefe on the mix, we just didn’t see eye to eye with one particular mod who bans you if you disagree with her.

I’m opinionated but fair minded I like to think. I didn’t even tell her to fuck off once!
I concur. Was labelled a misogynist by her recently recently, now in a permanent state of pre-mod. Lacks the decency to explain why though.

I appreciate you guys have issues with over there but we sort of try not to disrespect the way the Mix is run on the forum here (well most of the time). Probably as this place was, as stated above, born from a lot of us getting pissed off and breaking away. Glad to have you on board but internecine board warfare seems a fairly unhelpful place to go.

Agreed, if you have any issues with the Mix or their mods, take it up with them and keep it off here. Thanks

Back