• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves: Craig Dawson

It’s on the official social media channels, so started the thread

Can I see him play for Wolves today live on TV?...

Literally every comment on there is gutted he’s gone.

I think this is a really astute piece of business. Walks in to the starting 11, is experienced, knows the league, homegrown, didn’t break the bank, dangerous on set pieces, and knows the ‘dark arts’, which people always hate when it’s against you, but when it’s in your 11, that’s what brings fans together.

Really happy with this one. Welcome, Craig.

Proper cult figure at West Ham, puts it all on the line and him and Collins should make a formidable physical pair at the back

Reactions: b3h
Can I see him play for Wolves today live on TV?...
Apropos of nothing in particular, just sharing a story of a shopping trip I took recently. Not long ago I visited an app store, and therein I undertook a search that began with the 3rd letter of the alphabet, followed by the 14th letter and finally the 6th letter. That search enlightened me with some interesting results. That's the end of my story...

Makes four pretty solid looking signings so far, should give us a fighting chance even if there are no more
Would obviously be keen for Gomes to come in and ideally another centre forward. But definitely an encouraging window.

A sensible signing. Improves our defence and offers some needed experience.

We’re having a decent window so far. Now, if only we could find the 2023 equivalent of Dean Sturridge.

I hope he can reign his elbows in, but he’s ours now. Welcome, Craig.

If we didn't, do you think Nunes can get more goals?
I don't think so. He and Neves are better deeper.

I think we need that typically Spanish/ Barca style midfielder to occupy the 8/10 slot.

That's only because we don't have the players to break the lines from out wide (Sarabia we don't know about of course).

I'm glad we've strengthened the spine with Dawson, Cunha and Lemina. Much needed.

Back