• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2 Gatwick Tickets to Barcelona 27th Feb - 1st Mar

Rui_CostCo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The Mrs and I were due to fly out to Barcelona for the Espanyol match, but due to some very sad unforeseen circumstances will no longer be able to go.

We now have 2 return flight tickets from Gatwick to Barca that we no longer have use for. The flights are out on Thursday afternoon, back on Sunday afternoon.

I think theyre only going to be of interest to someone who cant get a ticket for those specific dates/times (no idea what flights are currently available) due to rules governing transfering flight tickets which basically state you have to pay the airline the difference between original purchase price(220) and current price and also a 60 quid per ticket fee for a name change to stop people scalping flight tickets.

I'm going to keep hold of them until Monday 24 then cancel them to get the taxes back, if anyone wants to talk about buying them off us they can drop me a message on here.

Thanks for reading

I’ve got a ticket from Gatwick for the Wednesday (and a return Friday) but I’m going with sport options instead given work and home issues which developed after booking. I’m not bothering to sell it as the cost of names changes is basically the same price as the ticket, so was going to chalk it up as a loss and give my mates some extra space.

But you say if I cancel it I can get some money back?

I’ve got a ticket from Gatwick for the Wednesday (and a return Friday) but I’m going with sport options instead given work and home issues which developed after booking. I’m not bothering to sell it as the cost of names changes is basically the same price as the ticket, so was going to chalk it up as a loss and give my mates some extra space.

But you say if I cancel it I can get some money back?

Just the airport taxes I'm afraid, I think for our 220 we get 13 quid back

We are resigned to taking a loss on them too tbf, but if someone wants to make a sensible offer we'd be prepared to listen to it

Back