• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Any International / fans based abroad?

Amazing!

Have you ever visited for a match?

Have taken in matches in 2003, 2005, 2009, and 2010. Would love to see the current squad in action live but now watch every game on TV. I'm too old now to cover the distance to visit Molineux (I've supported Wolves since 1953), plus the expense has become prohibitive.

ilive on the island of Evia in Greece, have been a wolves supporter since 1957, but haven't seen them live regularly, since the seventies and maybe a few times in the eighties but not to worry my small FishIng village (pop 300/400/500 no one really knows) ARE ALL WOLVES FANS.

I'm Portuguese and should fit your bill. Also called Portugeezer, around here.

I've been a Wolves fan since 2011 and have been to three games, two home and one away, courtesy of some fellow forumers.

Last edited:
Just for the record born and bred in WV10. First match 1986. Seen the dark days against Rochdale on a foggy cold november night, Struggled to get to Bolton midweek and stood on a milk crate at Hereford
Moved to the states in 2012 (has it been that long..?) And was back to see the worldy neves goal (thanks mike!)

ilive on the island of Evia in Greece, have been a wolves supporter since 1957, but haven't seen them live regularly, since the seventies and maybe a few times in the eighties but not to worry my small FishIng village (pop 300/400/500 no one really knows) ARE ALL WOLVES FANS.

The mental image of this is amazing! I'm going to drop a you and a few others some messages around to save the spamming.

When I lived in Bangkok, there was a bar there owned by a Wolves fan with pictures on the wall etc. Worth getting in touch with them if you go ahead.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back