• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Favourite Wolves Moments

Momentacy

Reaction score
Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to feature the best moments from the past and present of the team.

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite moments. If you have a link to a video then it would be greatly appreciated but if you do not then it is no problem, please just write the moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

I like to spend my free time uncovering hidden videos online of football moments, not only from television angles but also from unseen perspectives recorded from the stands.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;
https://twitter.com/Footyments

I have only been running the account for 2 months, but I recently posted the moment when Wolves came back from 2-0 down against Manchester City to win 3-2. Please see below;

The moment when Wolves came back from 2-0 down against Manchester City to win 3-2.

I have also recently posted some fan footage of Raul Jimenez's winner for Wolves against Spurs in the Premier League, earlier this season;

Raul Jimenez's winner for Wolves against Spurs in the Premier League.

I know I have posted others and I hope that I can give you some great memories of Wolves!

Thanks for your time,
Footyments

Last edited:
Surely you want to go more niche than that, rather than things that have happened literally within the last few weeks.

I doubt any non-Alzheimers sufferers have forgotten what happened six days ago.

Also the Leeds game where we beat them 2-1 to hand the title to Derby

Also the Leeds game where we beat them 2-1 to hand the title to Derby

Brief clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJjYAqxiHc

Those games against Leeds and Arsenal were incredible (especially as I was at Molineux for both games) - 71/72 still my favourite ever season; but I went for King John's winner as we finally won a major trophy, after a number of near misses in the preceding few seasons.

Bullys winner in 1989 at the Hawthorns.

After everything we'd been through was, and still is, my greatest ever crowd 'mental'. Rob Hindmarch's equalizer in the same fixture the next season was close, but was probably my greatest sense of relief. Not losing has never felt better. Beat (maybe) the feeling of Hunt's goal against Blackburn I think (just)...

Strange thinking about this that despite about 1000 [give or take] games watching us live, most of my memories are of relief rather than joy. Wolves certainly haven't made it easy.

Back