• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 24/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day we get shut of Podence and Adama will be a fine one. Total shite 95% of the time.

We’ve been the better team for 60/65 mins yet our keeper has made more telling saves. Standard

I'm still annoyed about the throw in we didn't get right before the goal. Probably difficult for the officials to see, but still. It irks me.

Verdict thread is away chaps.

I'd have took that before kick off. After playing so well first half it does leave a slightly bitter taste in the mouth but a point away to a team in 6th not to be sniffed at.

A good and needed point, but losing Cunha is a big worry.

So I guess Wolves did not win because of Adama. Nothing to do with the negative second half tactics & failure to score a second when on top in the first half.

I'm still annoyed about the throw in we didn't get right before the goal. Probably difficult for the officials to see, but still. It irks me.
Yeah, was on the opposite side to the Lino wasn’t it. That being said, we had enough possession and were on top first half to have killed the game off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back