• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Goodbye Sweet Gladon - Wolves Fancast 21

Regular listener, always enjoy your podcasts on my commute

I had an idea, which is probably a bit lame, but have you considered recording you all whilst you watch a wolves game which is on TV? I.e. so we can hear the commentary for context but also hearing your guys reactions & comments as the game unfolds

I had an idea, which is probably a bit lame, but have you considered recording you all whilst you watch a wolves game which is on TV? I.e. so we can hear the commentary for context but also hearing your guys reactions & comments as the game unfolds

Hi Andy. It's definitely something we've thought about. More as an audio 'alternative' commentary for a TV game rather than your GoogleBox style watching you watching the game. It's in the pipeline.

BTW, cheers for listening. Much appreciated.

Back