• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

HELP NEEDED - Phone Lost

Quirkafleeg

EMF Band Member. Dube player.
Reaction score
Lost my phone in between where the college buses park near the Hatherton up to the exit at Asda tonight. Its a Samsung Galaxy S7 in a black case with a thin red trim around the sides. If you or know anybody that has it or see a S7 being flogged online let me know. I will offer £50 for its return.

Thanks..

Hope you find it quirk

Fat chance of that Freddy. Annoyed with myself, I know how I lost the bastard. Plus no insurance so double wanker tonight.

Have a look on your house insurance to see if you can claim on that. If I lost my phone I could claim it back on house insurance.

Can't your service provider track it? Might be worth giving them a call.

Quirk if you just put into google "find android", then log into Google through it, it'll show you exactly where it is (if the phone is still turned on/it shows you roughly within say 5 houses, if it was in a street). Might be of no use now. Anyone else worth keeping it in mind though. I recently retrieved mine out of some scruff bag's house this way. It probably works the same with iPhone BTW.

Quirk if you just put into google "find android", then log into Google through it, it'll show you exactly where it is (if the phone is still turned on/it shows you roughly within say 5 houses, if it was in a street). Might be of no use now. Anyone else worth keeping it in mind though. I recently retrieved mine out of some scruff bag's house this way. It probably works the same with iPhone BTW.
Thanks for the tip... Tried it now and worked great for me.. :) very accurate, less than 20 meters

Find my phone on iPhone.

Yeah, you can track it, lock it, or send a message to the home screen through Google Jase.

Location unavailable. However I think that may be because I blocked it last night. Dont see how I'll get it back now. I will in future have insurance on my phone..

Find my iPhone best thing ever invented. When I've lost it in the house and it's on silent just put it in lost mode and i can find it down the sofa.

Android has the same through the google account. If the phone is blocked then it won't work though :0/

Back