• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Kitman Sale

Sam-Wolf

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's the kitman sale at molineux tomorrow and i was just wondering if anyone was going and if anyone has been to previous ones because I'm relatively far away at the moment and was wondering if it's worth going to.

Thanks everyone

People will be there for when it opens and it is like watching a bunch of rapid dogs ripping a corpse to bits as they dig through the baskets for the players of any value kit. The likes Jarvis & Fletcher will have their kit on ebay by 10.30.

When it settles down, if you are just after some decent kit for football at a good price then its worth it.

Thank you very much :)

it may be a stupid question, but how are people able to tell what belongs to what player?

They sell off the actual player's jersey? Man I'd love a game-worn piece... Bit of a drive for me, unfortunately.

Their numbers and names on the back IIRC.

thanks!
the earliest i can get there is like 11:30, the way it sounds there won't be much of a store left! haha
still worth a look though i think :)

thanks!
the earliest i can get there is like 11:30, the way it sounds there won't be much of a store left! haha
still worth a look though i think :)

That was when I last went though, which was a while back! I brought my brother Matt Murray's shorts/top, and they were either XL or XXL! Suffice to say they didn't fit him lol, also got him Denis Irwins socks.

That was when I last went though, which was a while back! I brought my brother Matt Murray's shorts/top, and they were either XL or XXL! Suffice to say they didn't fit him lol, also got him Denis Irwins socks.

Wow! would love finding some murrray/irwin stuff! too bad i was only quite young when they were here!
Would you say most if not all of the player related stuff would be gone pretty swiftly? (like in the first couple of hours)

Wow! would love finding some murrray/irwin stuff! too bad i was only quite young when they were here!
Would you say most if not all of the player related stuff would be gone pretty swiftly? (like in the first couple of hours)

I think I was about 14, if that lol.
Yeah, I think I got there about half 11 - 12pm and the shop was nearly empty, hardly any shirts, just shorts/socks left.

I think I was about 14, if that lol.
Yeah, I think I got there about half 11 - 12pm and the shop was nearly empty, hardly any shirts, just shorts/socks left.

Crazy, it doesn't really seem that long ago to me!
fair enough, in that case i'll try and get down there as early as i can!
Thanks for all this :)

Anyone get anything?

I'm hoping to get a keepers shirt. Would love it if I could get a Purple one but doubt they'll be selling those so a green or yellow one. Devries shirt would be better than giraffe Hennos. I still wear my Silver Wolves keeper shirt from years ago, the one with the badge with the daft FC below the wolf head

Popped into the clubshop at lunch. The kitman's sale comprised of a rail of XXXL Shorts for a fiver. I presume these used to belong to the kitman?

Popped into the clubshop at lunch. The kitman's sale comprised of a rail of XXXL Shorts for a fiver. I presume these used to belong to the kitman?

Leon Clarke just left?

I'm hoping to get a keepers shirt. Would love it if I could get a Purple one but doubt they'll be selling those so a green or yellow one. Devries shirt would be better than giraffe Hennos. I still wear my Silver Wolves keeper shirt from years ago, the one with the badge with the daft FC below the wolf head

The silver one was my son's favourite shirt until my wife put it on a very hot wash and it came out like crimpeline! His other shirts suffered the same fate. By then you couldn't get another silver one - he's never quite got over it!

The silver one was my son's favourite shirt until my wife put it on a very hot wash and it came out like crimpeline! His other shirts suffered the same fate. By then you couldn't get another silver one - he's never quite got over it!

How old is he now? :icon_lol:

Back