• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Wolves manager Marcelo Gallardo?

I would say with absolute certainty that there'd be no shortage oi takers for Doherty. If we put Edwards up for sale we'd be knocked over in the rush.

By who, Tim spiers, NWW and daves mum? Can't imagine a massive rush unless he was listed for a really low price. Or the manager hadn't actually watched many games and went blind off stats - is Harry redknapp staying with blues?

Hopefully there's someone out there who gets blinded by Doc scoring a few and offers us a couple of million.

Hopefully there's someone out there who gets blinded by Doc scoring a few and offers us a couple of million.

Leeds were apparently interested just after we played them,fingers crossed

We got £3m for Seyi Olofinjana. Three. Million. Pounds.

Never underestimate the stupidity of football clubs.

If Jeff Shi placed every Wolves player on the transfer list and invited offers he might get a better appreciation as to their true worth. Worth doing.

A couple of million, no hope.

I'd take £200k and we'd still be robbing the buyer.

A couple of million, no hope.

I'd take £200k and we'd still be robbing the buyer.

Let's be honest, you'd accept a tenner and a dodgy pint at McGhees in payment for MD.

Deutsch would probably pay the tenner & for the beer for that outcome

Give the beer to Doherty

I'm with you 100% here.

Can't wait for Langers' biannual '$#@! the transfer window' post as well. Always a good read...

Better or worse than the annual Valentine's​ Day or German Market rants?

Incredibly Doherty will probably make 7 figures. So too will Edwards. So to will Batth. So sell them

I think the main problem is that presuming we keep Lambert then come October he will be gone if we are struggling, and it will end up being another wasted season.

Incredibly Doherty will probably make 7 figures. So too will Edwards. So to will Batth. So sell them

I don't see anybody paying seven figure for Edwards. He's the wrong age for a start and the only clubs that could afford that would be looking for much better.

Someone would definitely give us at least £1m for Doherty though. Not that I personally think he's worth a tenth of that.

Better or worse than the annual Valentine's​ Day or German Market rants?
German Markets are the worst. Fucking hate them. Valentines Day isn't an issue because my other half hates it more than I do.

I'm interested to see who we sign but will inevitably get wound up by impatient fans and shite journalism (the latter often causing the former).

Let me have a moan though - I enjoy it.

German Markets are the worst. $#@!ing hate them. Valentines Day isn't an issue because my other half hates it more than I do.

I'm interested to see who we sign but will inevitably get wound up by impatient fans and $#@!e journalism (the latter often causing the former).

Let me have a moan though - I enjoy it.

You say German markets I say Kevin Thelwell, tomato, tomato.

I think between the forum we would be left with about 5 players, no staff, no owner, no sponsorship, no local paper coverage and no music inside the ground.

But we would sell real ales and admire the newly built Helder Costa statue outside the ground :D

Back