• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

These rumours do feel like the Kilman rumours, a mid PL player suddenly being linked to top clubs and we're scratching our head wondering how.

I am much higher on Gaz than I was at start of season but he's still a manager who's had limited success in less than a season twice with two different clubs who are only similar in their stature (bottom half teams). It's not a huge sample size and teams like Liverpool, West Ham, AC Milan would be taking a punt on hype alone imo, or it's because he's a local?

Potter was seen as the next big British manager and he's currently on Chelsea-sponsored unemployment. It's never a certainty how these things track.

Wouldn't blame him if he did leave. Whilst he must've known the situation he was getting into after Lop, being dicked around in January like we were from Hobbs/Shi would make anyone want to update their CV.

I wonder how much time we've spent on here talking about things that were just totally made up by people on Twitter/X for engagement.

These days Twitter is just people some hyping a Portuguese player called "Nu-des" in their bio. Never heard of him.

Back