• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves: Ivan Cavaleiro

At home I'd play all 3 of them plus Bod with Tex as the number 10. Dependent on the opposition I'd drop Tex for some away games and stiffen up the midfield.

At home I'd play all 3 of them plus Bod with Tex as the number 10. Dependent on the opposition I'd drop Tex for some away games and stiffen up the midfield.

What about Dicko?

I'd play Dicko with Bod and Costa, in front of Prince, in front of Saisse and Coady/Price, with Cav and Tex on the bench with Coady/Price and Edwards.
In fact I'd play Dicko and Bod together as much as possible to learn how each other play, and form what I believe will be a lethal combination.

Dicko and Bod would be leathal in a 4-4-2 but we don't have a single winger capable of playing that formation aside from Wallace. If those two are going to play together Dicko needs to play wide.

Dicko and Bod would be leathal in a 4-4-2 but we don't have a single winger capable of playing that formation aside from Wallace. If those two are going to play together Dicko needs to play wide.
Nor an obvious midfield 2

The wide players in this system aren't staying wide anyway. So starting Dicko on the right of the three isn't going to have him doing a Kightly impression. That's basically where he played when Afobe and Sako were here.

Back