• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 2/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Santi wasn’t great Saturday but I’d take him on one leg over Doherty at CB.

Pretty sure Doc played RCH vs Blackpool in the League Cup

I would not have him in a L2 team so don't ask me for an objective opinion on that one

Same formation, Doherty as RCH, RAN as left forward would be my guess. Literally one substitution you'd make willingly

There is only one position it is worth playing Doc in, and it's not RCH

I just hope GON has given up playing Lemina further forward and that RAN and Bueno will interchange going forward, good to see Cunha back in the match day squad, no idea what the defensive formation is going to be tonight possibly Max and Toti in a back 4 but that will leave Semedo, Doc and Bueno as 2 from 3 but where will the odd man out play, lots of questions in how this team will set up and who will play where ?.

Bit of a muddled line up, there you go relegation enjoy another twist on us

Don’t hate RAN starting further forward with Hugo behind him - but starting Doc as a centre back is… unnecessary.

I’d rather start him up front!

Is that five or six players who have played left back for us on the pitch?
Part 2 of the claret and blue trilogy may be another horror story.

Doherty. Sigh.

Makes you wonder if playing Doherty is a message to Shi along the lines of: “the squad is so small I’m having to play Doherty and even you can see he’s nowhere near the level required”.

Presuming Doc is RCH it's only 1 off what a lot would play I guess?

Makes you wonder if playing Doherty is a message to Shi along the lines of: “the squad is so small I’m having to play Doherty and even you can see he’s nowhere near the level required”.
I’m not sure the bloke that signed off the transfer (Shi) will see it that way.

Back