• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a blind man can see he's set up poorly again, regardless of the result. I think that's the point.

It's not how I would set up, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. I appreciate I know far less than the man in charge, as baffling as the side may be to me.

Well, it is the same this week because he's picked another crazy team so we are right to lambast him.

One win won't change this idiocy.

So what you're saying is regardless of whether we win, it's the wrong team!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Maybe a 4-4-2 after all...

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 9 secs9 seconds ago
Would definitely call this a 4-4-2 for Wolves, Mason is right up top with Siggy, VLP right and Rowe left.

5 mins played - absolutely nothing to report as nothing has happened - riveting !!

Siggy takes a long hoof forward - flicks it passed the defender & quickly outpaces him.

However on his own and the rest struggling to catch him up - gets a cross in, but Saville's shot is deflected out for a corner

It's not how I would set up, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. I appreciate I know far less than the man in charge, as baffling as the side may be to me.

It's not the case though, just because he's a manager of a professional football club doesn't mean he knows more than some fans. Saunders knew less than 100% of fans.

If he is on the left (as he was vs Bolton) then same applies then as it did the other week, that is possibly the worst left hand side I have ever seen us field at any level.

Ah Dan, that's because he's done his research and Huddersfield are shite on their right side....

Husband completely wipes VLP out with what sounds like a 2 footed challenge - only appears to be getting a talking to

Now it's gone out for a throw in and.... the ref awards a corner!
For fuck's sake!

No chances, but Wolves compact in midfield. ��

Ikeme well beaten there as Patterson's shot flies past him and hits the post...

Rowe & EEL unable to clear fully and Paterson allowed to cut in on his right foot - Ikeme beaten but fortunately the post gets in the way & saves our blushes

This sounds absolutely dreadful. Our tactic is to bring teams down to our level. Pathetic.

Long ball forward - Mason plays a good ball to Rowe in space.

Takes it early but way over the bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back