• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Snooker

Bingham pulling the same trick as against Ronnie, playing on for ages when he needs far too many snookers.

Looks like they won't get all the frames in now. Nice work you massive bullfrog.

Lol, ball run Bingham fluking a pink and fucking himself is just beautiful

It was dreadful yesterday afternoon too. A bit like when Mourinho teams played Benitez teams in the mid 2000s, they just brought out the worst in each other.

Tbf Wilson is the only likable player left in it for me. I've been a fan ever since that absolute monster of match against McGill a few years ago which was one of the most thrilling sporting experiences I've ever seen.

Tbf Wilson is the only likable player left in it for me. I've been a fan ever since that absolute monster of match against McGill a few years ago which was one of the most thrilling sporting experiences I've ever seen.
He's a good player but a bit robotic and quite boring to watch. That's down to his coach Barry Stark who produces those repetitive, flairless players.

Deserved to win in the end though as he made less mistakes. Just not quite good enough last night and today for Dave but a very encouraging run and it will hopefully reinvigorate his game.

Hope you got on this @North Shropshire Lad

A step too far for Dave but a fabulous tournament for him and hopefully he can push on next season.
I can't get on the exchanges [long story] and the best I could get with SkyBet was -2.5 and the odds/amount needed to make it worthwhile would have only been worth to cover my relatively small (£10 - £5e/w) initial stake, so I didn't bother. The stake to cover the £220 possible win would have been a big loss if the SF was lost, so again I let it ride.

Clearly the wrong decision in hindsight but only half as costly as putting £20 on your "Everton to get relegated" 7/1 tip about a month ago ;). I ignored the 25/1 or 28/1 Blackburn to go down 'nap' on here from a couple of days ago and thought I was going to regret that for about 20 mins this afternoon.

I could have laid that Everton one off at 4/1 if I wanted :D

But they looked really shit so I didn't.

I ignored the 25/1 or 28/1 Blackburn to go down 'nap' on here from a couple of days ago and thought I was going to regret that for about 20 mins this afternoon.
I got 3 out If 4 of those calls right, it was the Leicester on the piss element which let me down. I looked to cash out when Blues scored, but there wasn't an option as it wasn't an in play market

Next time you have a tip can I just wager with you directly and can you then manage the 'bet' going forward on my behalf please?

If you asked me what style of player Jak Jones is, I'm not sure I could tell you.

If Kyren Wilson doesn't win this tournament from here it'll haunt him for the rest of his life.

Even when he won 4 or 5 in a row this arvo it's not like it was just an hour of quality that's blown him away like you'd see off Ronnie or Trump. There's been some well pieced together 50s and some very solid safety play and the odd excellent snooker but it's all been so very meh. I wonder how much is down to the 'tightness' of the pockets, and that extra 2-3mm has hurt the positive players more, particularly when they often dominate off the back of a long pot

Just spotted that Jones didn't even make an 80 break in R1, R2 or the SF.

Of course playing within your own limitations is sensible and winning is all that matters in the end for him, but it's not a good spectacle.

4-0 Wilson. Virgo might be bringing his trick shots and 1980s impressions out for the crowd tomorrow at this rate.

Back