• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Erm, if you're posting stuff but don't want anyones opinion on it....whats the point in posting in an open forum, it sounds like you want a forum where only you post.
No i don't. I'm posting my opinion on the Wolves team, on a Wolves forum. I don't need anyone to agree or disagree with it. Read it, or don't, or do whatever the fuck you want.
The latter is funny as fuck.

So what do you want? People to ignore it?
I don't care. I thought i pointed that out. It's an opinion in the sea of opinions. Whether people like or dislike it doesn't matter to me. If you like it fine, if not fine. If you want to ignore it again it's fine.
I don't want anything from here other than to post an opinion on Wolves. If that isn't allowed then i'll move on.

No i don't. I'm posting my opinion on the Wolves team, on a Wolves forum. I don't need anyone to agree or disagree with it. Read it, or don't, or do whatever the fuck you want.
The latter is funny as fuck.
Fair enough, can't be arsed any more

I'm angry. I'm really angry, but if you ask me why I'm angry I'll just say I'm angry.

There's loads to be potentially be pissed off with, but please try to debate it.

I think there’s a phrase people post on Facebook in these situations. Can’t remember what it is though :)

edit, ninja’d.

I'm sorry for being a bit thick but does that means he's back at Wolves or we've sent him back to Porto ?

Getting rid of Nuno,and all his back room staff, and replacing him with someone with way less PL experience. Which has also opened the door to our decent players leaving. I don't think they thought it through.
I'm not the only one who thinks that, but i'll be the only one people choose to disagree with.

I agree it's a time of uncertainty, and I get those that are twitchy about all this, but I've said before, for me I need to see tangible stuff before I really commit myself. Some signings and outgoings and a few games before I say it's going to shit.

No one has actually gone yet, butI don't think Nuno leaving makes that much difference to players staying or going. Jota and Doc still went last year.

It's only really Neves that I imagine people will consider that much of a loss, and he could well have been going anyway.

Who else are you worried about? I doubt we'll see Boly, Raul or a crocked Jonny and Neto go anywhere. Rui is on the decline anyway, everyone hates Adama and Moutinho is old.

I didn't want Nuno to go. He has gone, but he's gone because we are supposedly upgrading on him.

Who said that?

I'd have been happy for Nuno to stay, although there's no guarantee next season wouldn't see a further decline with him at the helm.

It doesn't come across to me that the club has thought 'Nuno is shit, we want an upgrade', more that stuff had got stale and it was the end of a cycle, and they want a new voice and way of doing things.

I don't care. I thought i pointed that out. It's an opinion in the sea of opinions. Whether people like or dislike it doesn't matter to me. If you like it fine, if not fine. If you want to ignore it again it's fine.
I don't want anything from here other than to post an opinion on Wolves. If that isn't allowed then i'll move on.
See ya.

Who said that?

I'd have been happy for Nuno to stay, although there's no guarantee next season wouldn't see a further decline with him at the helm.

It doesn't come across to me that the club has thought 'Nuno is shit, we want an upgrade', more that stuff had got stale and it was the end of a cycle, and they want a new voice and way of doing things.
why would you want to downgrade on him. if vic had chosen his words slightly differently , said replacing nuno with someone with less experience instead of pl experience i am not sure anyone would have said much.
vic has raised some valid points, manager appointed who most on here would not have picked, a questionable recruitment process to get him, a number of senior players potentially leaving ( most people would be happy for rui and neves to stay maybe even traore) in a team which needed say 3 new additions anyway. on top of that no-one knows whether raul, jonny and neto will come back firing.
its a risk, no two ways about it. most people on here roll with it on the basis that fosun have done, and they have , an excellent job so far.
lets hope they continue to do so.

I didn't want Nuno to go. He has gone, but he's gone because we are supposedly upgrading on him. You can paint the new manager in any colour you like, but he's not an upgrade on Nuno, that is a fact.
It's not a fact, it is an opinion. Many of us are sceptical as to Lage's talents and see it as a big risk but we'll only know when we see what he delivers.

Back