• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Watched Ripley which was pretty good. Thought the boat scene was good how it didn't quite go to plan...

Watched Ripley which was pretty good. Thought the boat scene was good how it didn't quite go to plan...
Was a bit arty, farty for our taste. Turned it off and put Fallout on, which I'm thoroughly enjoying, although I was a massive fan of the game so I'm sure that helps.

Also just getting around to watching Mr. Bates v the Post Office, absolutely crazy what went on.

Was a bit arty, farty for our taste. Turned it off and put Fallout on, which I'm thoroughly enjoying, although I was a massive fan of the game so I'm sure that helps.

Also just getting around to watching Mr. Bates v the Post Office, absolutely crazy what went on.
Yeah it is a bit. Kinda wanted to see the nice scenery in colour too. Bit of a slow burner really but that suits me lately

Never played Fallout but it's on our watch list

Yeah it is a bit. Kinda wanted to see the nice scenery in colour too. Bit of a slow burner really but that suits me lately

Never played Fallout but it's on our watch list
Yeah we also felt the Black and white distracted from it. It almost felt hard to concentrate on the story at times as the overall feel of the cinematography was very dark

Watched the first three episodes of Fallout yesterday and it's really good, I'll watch a few more tonight I reckon.

Anyone watching and liking Fallout that hasn't played the games?

Have seen the odd episode of Brassic over the last few years, but caught a "ten pack" last night, watched em all, and i just love it.
Best part, bonus, it finished just 15mins before the quake struck.

Episode 9 of Shogun: absolutely brilliant. Even knowing the story from the book, it had me gripped. If Anna Sawai doesn't win awards for her performance then something is wrong.
Agreed she's been absolutely superb.

Wow her and Cosmo Jarvis are so jarringly different to their characters in real life. Especially their accents. Testament to their performances.

After reflecting on this episode a bit more, I think she might give one of the best acting performances in it I've ever seen. Truly.

Wow her and Cosmo Jarvis are so jarringly different to their characters in real life. Especially their accents. Testament to their performances.

He must have had a sore throat every day for the whole of filming having to do that voice day in day out.

Episode 9 of Shogun: absolutely brilliant. Even knowing the story from the book, it had me gripped. If Anna Sawai doesn't win awards for her performance then something is wrong.
Yes, it's been a brilliant production throughout. It's rumoured that there could be a similar series made of Gai-Jin.

After reflecting on this episode a bit more, I think she might give one of the best acting performances in it I've ever seen. Truly.
It was a monumental performance. The tension during the standoff with Ishido was tangible, I might have to watch it again tonight.

Been watching the latest series of Resident Alien. Still makes me actually laugh a few times an episode. Nice easy watch if you're looking for something

Mammoth on the BBC is fun. No idea why there's only 3 episodes though

New season of Masterchef Australia debuted here last night so I imagine you will get it late summer.

Standard of the contestants looks like it’s ridiculously high. Less convinced about the new presenters.

Back