• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I'm sorry... Korean area of the stadium? What's this now?
We are selling packages to Korean fans which include stadium tour etc and guaranteed seats in an exclusive Korean section

We are selling packages to Korean fans which include stadium tour etc and guaranteed seats in an exclusive Korean section
Spurs came up with this idea and I assume we've copied them. It's a way to inflate the price by adding an extra experience element, and the guarantee that you'll be sitting with other Koreans. I went with Korean family to a Spurs European match a few years ago and 90% of people sitting in two blocks behind the dugouts were Korean. I'm not sure which part of Molineux will be used for our section though.

I wonder how much the market is actually there for that at Wolves. Although if the club are selling packages there must be at least some appetite.

Same as with Raul and his Mexican army (who never came over anyway), so long as the club recognise that it's tied to one player and as soon as he leaves it's gone then whatever. With Raul they seemingly didn't, the crap they came out with on those AskWolves bits suggested they thought that's it, we have fans there forever now.

Could bring a bit of fight into the backline.

Bright to fulfil his potential in 2024.

Never in doubt.

I wonder how much the market is actually there for that at Wolves. Although if the club are selling packages there must be at least some appetite.
From the queues to meet him after the game I'd say quite a healthy one. I've said before I can't understand why the merchandising team haven't capitalised on it and filled the clubshop with Hwang related tat to assist emptying their wallets.

He'd had to improved a hell of a lot from the FB he was at QPR

Silly season about to start again. Hopefully there's no truth in it as he's average at best.

Aggregator doing aggregator things so a rumour is generated. At least he had the decency to confirm it was rubbish quickly

My fave season.

Mainly because of the people who get annoyed at the players we are linked with
All fun and games until one of them actually happens

Guedes_Wolves.jpg

£27m. TWENTY. SEVEN. MILLION. POUNDS.

Back