• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves: Mario Lemina

Hopefully on the bench tomorrow.

Unsure on this one. Been linked a few times with him. But - gives us depth, seems to fit profile of what JL wants and has talent.

Welcome to him anyway :D

Played on Wednesday for Nice! Ready to go straight away then.

Not been much of a fan of him over the years and plenty of red flags about his attitude in the past, but we're in the same territory as we were under Nuno now for me, if the manager wants him then I'll trust him (different kettle of fish if the club unilaterally buy someone over the manager's head, like Fabio).

It’s the depth signing before the fun starts. Welcome Mario and make yourself more than that

I know some are unsure on him, but he’s a proper physical midfielder, good on the ball, loves a tackle and can do something special. I may have a soft spot for him cos I had him in my PTG side when he first came to the UK and he did the business, but genuinely, I think he’s a solid addition to the first team squad.

Welcome, Mario.

I had no recollection of him in the Juventus v Real Madrid champions league final!

Welcome Mario.

I've got a feeling this will end up being a really good signing personally.

OK as a bit of depth, better than flogging Moutinho to death. Doesn't really do it for me based on his previous PL experience, but no doubt will play a part given there have been countless games this and last season when anyone on this site would have had as much chance of coming on as some of the players named on the bench. We need more competant options and he ticks that box

Sarabia can help out Moutinho in the No.10 role and Mario/Gomes can do the same in CM.

If he’s good enough for J-Lo, he’s good enough for me.

Looks like the sort of player we actually might need.

Which will make a welcome change from 6 stone wingers who clearly don’t give a fuck.

Welcome and good luck.

Pleased with the signing but his squad number sets off all sorts of alarm bells.

Number 5? Not having that. Like having Denis Irwin at #8.

Anyway, welcome.

Yeah, how dare he replace the legendary Marcal with that number too!!

Pleased with the signing but his squad number sets off all sorts of alarm bells.

Number 5? Not having that. Like having Denis Irwin at #8.

Anyway, welcome.
I'll just about accept #5 for a defensive midfielder. South American teams do it all the time.

No-one has a full back as #8 so that is pure heresy.

I'm at the stage in my life where I couldn't care less what numbers players have on the back of their shirts. As long as they have the Wolves badge on the front is all I care about

Back