• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2021 Cheltenham Festival Tipster Competition

Incredible turn of pace at the finish there. Ridden perfectly.

Almost blew it at the last. The loose horse couldn't have helped.

Not as impressive as many thought it would be, he just didn't jump well at all but far too much class.

That was not a pretty race to watch with some big accas riding on the fella.

Both the Tizz horses ran screamers.

Cashed out on an ante post bet on Janinka and put the same back on at the same price to take the benefit of the 7 places now on offer.

Heaven Help us all!

Dominated the whole race and finished well clear of the rest.

Very good ride on the winner there, Tom Cannon found all the trouble he could on Craigneche who ran on for 2nd.

Darlo picked it. I hope he backed it!

I’ve done pretty well so far with my PP account over the last few days. Heaven Help Us, my 2 free bets went on Appreciate It and Bob Olinger. I got an each way pay out for Sage Advice and when The Wolf charged forward yesterday I cashed out just before it collapsed in a heap!

Im over £100 up over the 2 days so far with Paddy and waiting on my free Virgin bets (thanks Bear)

Serious heart by put the kettle on there, fantastic stuff. Thought Chacun was going to proper kick on after the second last, but looked like a dodgy landing at the last

Struggled off the last. Just didn't take to the hill.

Felt sorry for Sceau Royal as it was almost put over the railings on the final bend only to recover and stay on for 5th.

Great race to watch - goes to show that Festival form is #1. Gutted for Politiologue and Mr Hales too.

How Willie still hasn't won a Champion Chase with the ammunition he's had I will never know.

Great race to watch - goes to show that Festival form is #1. Gutted for Politiologue and Mr Hales too.

How Willie still hasn't won a Champion Chase with the ammunition he's had I will never know.
Festival/Cheltenham form is and always will be. Had a little bit win/place on Put The Kettle On there which has got me back on levels for the week and i'm hoping Duc De Genievres can follow that up later. 2nd to PTKO earlier in the season, won an Arkle and ran well over 2 and half twice here.

Couldn't put my finger on why Willie has not won it yet, Nicky has had a few superstars but there's been years when you would think WM should have won it. There must be some reason as he's definitely had horses good enough.

Good luck with DDG, Slink. This looks the most difficult race of the week to me - I could make a strong case for half the field.

Chosen Mate was good value for a lot further than he won last year. Gainford is supposedly the next big think out of Ireland and takes 7lb off his back so he's only 2lb higher than last year. He's not been tried once since - rotten stuff really but then Gord wants nothing more than Festival winners,

I've settled on him, Entoucas and Bun Doran in a range of multis.

Back