• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2021 Cheltenham Festival Tipster Competition

Didn't expect that but he is still a novice and he made a novice mistake. What was Skelton doing on Shan Blue, yes he jumps well but he went for home far too early, set it up for everything behind him.
One of the worst rides you'll ever see.

One of the worst rides you'll ever see.
Would love to see the sectionals but it looked like he had a rush of blood to the head and kicked on like they were 3 out but 6 out.

Ah well, I get a little back for Ask Dillon off PP as they're paying the first 6 places

That feeling when you backed Mrs Milner at Cheltenham in November thinking she was a good thing and she couldn't go past On The Blind Side but left her alone over the last 2 weeks even when she was 33-1 at a point.

2/2 today which means I've got my stakes back for today - just need to try and recoup some from the last 2 days now!

Dashel Drasher is a n/r so can I have Melon £5e/w instead please

Another quality horse destroying the field

Rachael Blackmore has given Allaho a peach there, went quick, slowed it down and then quickened it up again and got him jumping like a stag. The others just could't match his jumping and it never looked in doubt.

Where's Barry Geraghty when you need him? Mark Walsh must know Sire Du Berlais is pretty lazy and needs rousting and will find but waits too long and had no chance of catching Flooring Porter then. May not have caught him anyway but not given a winning ride.

Fucks sake, was going to back Flooring Porter then watched preview show this morning when they said it can be nut job at times so didnt bother.
Sums up my day so far.

First winner of the day for me with The Shunter. Still down overall.

Need Gauloise and Shantou Flyer in the last two to bring a profit

They've had it right off with The Shunter. From a 60 day suspension for non-trying to Greatwood, Morebattle and Festival wins with a 100k on top.

What a ride that was from Blackmore again!

Hard to know what chance the UK horses have when you can be tailed off after 2 fences, hit 1000 in running and win with two stone in hand still. Ridiculous stuff.

Friday
1.20 - Tritonic £10 e/w
1.55 - Gowel Road £10 e/w
2.30 - Torygraph £5e/w & Adrimel £10 win
3.05 - A Plus Tard £10 e/w
3.40 - Billaway £5 e/w & Staker Wallace £10 win
4.15 - Colreevy £20 win NAP
4.50 - Langar Dan £10 e/w

13:20; Zanahiyr, £20w
13:55; Ceil De Neige and Wolf Prince, £5e/w
14:30; Barbados Buck's and Vanillier, £5e/w
15:05; A Plus Tard and Lost In Translation, £5e/w