• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2023/24 Fixtures-Results-Highlights-Reports-Verdicts-Stats

Cheers. It was mainly so you can go back and look at old verdict threads for each match and have the highlights to watch too.
Brilliant! It shouldn't be in here lost in all the day to day stuff.
It should have it's own category in the starting/home page.

Brilliant! It shouldn't be in here lost in all the day to day stuff.
It should have it's own category in the starting/home page.
It's pinned at the top of the Wolves section. That's fine.

Surely the players would prefer that. Likely means they get Christmas day off instead of having to train for a Boxing Day game.

Will try and go to that. We’re away at Brentford on Boxing Day which will presumably be moved (mind you we usually get screwed schedule wise that time of year) so a good opportunity to get to some games where work stops me

Apparently there's a train strike due on Christmas Eve too. That could make things pretty shit for home and away fans travelling in.

I’m sure Sky care about that. It will work for me personally as I can help with the stockings after the tiddler goes to bed, do a bit of prep for cooking the next day and then settle down to watch with a beer or six but it’s pretty dire for those attending. Mind you I HATED walking in from Pendeford on Boxing Day with no buses.

West Ham (A) moved to Sun 17th Dec
Chelsea (H) to Sun 24th Dec
Brentford (A) to Wed 27th Dec
Brighton (A) to Mon 22nd Jan

All televised as is Burnley (H) on Tue 5th Dec

We had that long, rare run of Saturday 3pm home games but we're now going to have two (Forest on 9th Dec and Everton on 30th Dec, the latter of which won't really feel like a Saturday) between 1 October and 2 February.

Chelsea putting on free coaches to fans for the game on Christmas Eve.

FA Cup tie at Brentford now a Friday night game due to being on live overseas.

7.15 kick off

7.15 kick off
Good luck getting down their for that kick off time

7.15 kick off
Which overseas viewers? It’ll be the middle of the night in Asia.

Which overseas viewers? It’ll be the middle of the night in Asia.
And the middle of a working day in America. We are treating those Middle Eastern folks

It’s so I can go, clearly

Wonder how well tickets will sell for that one, might be a chance for me to do an away.

Back