• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

A Wolves Fancast Plea

FancastDavid

Reaction score
Hi all

Apologies if I haven't gone through any proper channels before posting this so I will understand if it is removed.

For the third time Wolves Fancast have been nominated for the 'Best Football Podcast' Award at the Football Blogging Awards.

If you have enjoyed listening to our ramblings over the last year then please drop us a vote for this prestigious award.

There are two ways you can vote, both count separately.

Twitter - If you're of the Twitter land, simply tweet 'I am voting in @TheFBAs for @WWFCFancast as the Best Football #Podcast' Just copy and paste that tweet.

Online - Fill out the form and vote for us under the 'Best Football Podcast' section - http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/about/vote-now-football-blogging-awards/

If anyone could drop us a vote, it would be greatly appreciated. Voting closes today (28th October).

If you have already voted for us, thank you.

Just this second went to vote on the officail site, which tells me it is closed????????????

A belated thanks for all of you who voted. We only realised quite late on that the voting closed at 6pm on the day. Thanks again to everyone who voted for us.

Back