• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

AFCON 2015

Alan

…unlucky Del - No chance 😉
Reaction score
My personal favorite international tourny is under way!

Hosts Equitorial Guinea draw 1-1 with Congo after a late goal from ex-Baggie Thievy Bifouma.

Unfortunately the damned TV companies aren't showing the cup here so I can't get much more in-depth than that at the mo.

I flicked over to it just to see EG's goal which was from a good run from the Boro player Kikeboula (or something like that). Looked a bit offside though.

Didn't see the equaliser.

You could probably find a eurosport stream somewhere...

Couple of 1-1 draws today, Zambia pegged late by Yannick Bolasie of DR Congo while Tunisia were held by Cape Verde.

I heard Bolasie had scored, bet that annoyed Palace fans. He hasn't scored for them in ages. I haven't been able to watch any games so far, I usually watch a few.

There's one regarding our players (i.e Mali) and there's a generic one (this), which is similar to having a World Cup Thread and an England watch thread, no?

Expected a better performance from Chikhaoui yesterday, Tunisia could now struggle to qualify. Hope Senegal beat Ghana today.

Looking forward to watching Algeria tonight. Thought they were great value at the World Cup.

1-0 Ghana Ayew pen

Loving the American commentary on this stream btw.

"Diouf goes for the flip kick. BOOM! Razak says NO WAY! Not in my house!" :icon_lol:

Yeah, the BEINSport crew is pretty OTT.

Lordy Lord, Bouna Coundoul in goal for Senegal. He's a mess.

Pressure tells, Senegal ahead with what could be the last kick of the game. Moussa Sow with it.

Yeesss! Deserved winner for Senegal. Moussa Sow!

Senegal were well worth the three points there. Avram Grant's insipid brand of football is not well suited to tournament football IMO, Ghana were poor from the off.

Indeed, they looked dreadful (not to mention unmotivated).

Lovely move by Bofana Bofana. Been really impressed by them so far.

M'Bohli keeping Algeria in it.

Back