• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Albion Away 3rd May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Towner

Reaction score
Expect the same or very similar team and the same or very similar performance.

Pick your poison, the team are on the beach and stale or mentally and physically exhausted, whichever way I don't see how that changes. As many times as the phrase stripey cunts will be posted in this thread and whatever Nuno and Coady say before the game a match against Albion is just another to them in the necessary slog to the end of this season

They'll win because they'll want it more than we are capable of at the moment. Accept that now and you'll be in an emotionally calmer place come 8pm on Monday

I'll be backing WBA to win, almost a printing money opportunity

Ajayi header will be in there too

Right, let’s go for it:

Rui
Boly - Coady - Saiss
Semedo — Neves — RAN
Traore ———Vitinha - MGW
Fabio​

Reactions: jlo
I'll be backing WBA to win, almost a printing money opportunity

Ajayi header will be in there too
I don’t like gambling anyway, but betting against your own team in a local derby I really don’t get.

Couldn't give less of a shit about this game. Sunday sapped the last remaining interest I had.

I was pissed off after the home game but I'm quite thankful ill miss at least the first hour on Monday.

If he plays a few outsiders it might pique my interest but we know at best one of Joao, Ruben or the Waitrose Dave Edwards will move around.

I'm naive enough to hope there's a reaction from the players. Heads will sink on whichever team concedes first and that might not be us.

I don't think Nuno will change the team much, maybe bring in MGW or Vitinha, but WJ certain to start.

I don’t like gambling anyway, but betting against your own team in a local derby I really don’t get.
Why? Betting against your own team had no impact on the outcome. I know more about wolves than any other team so why not try to make a few quid out of the situation. I hope I lose, but I don't think I will.

I've backed against Wolves before - did against West Ham the other week after seeing the team sheet. You don't want to win, but if you do at least there's a few quid in it for you.

Fair to say we owe them one:

2020/21: L 2-3 (H)
2011/12: L 1-5 (H), L 0-2 (A)
2010/11: W 3-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2007/8: L 0-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)
2006/7: W 1-0 (H), L 0-3 (A), L 0-3 (H, FAC), L 2-3 (H, P/O), L 0-1 (A, P/O)
2001/2: L 0-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2000/1: W 3-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1999/0: D 1-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
1998/9: D 1-1 (H), L 0-2 (A)
1997/8: L 0-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1996/7: W 2-0 (H), W 4-2 (A)
1995/6: D 1-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)
1994/5: W 2-0 (H), L 0-2 (A)

No win there since 1996. Probably our worst prolonged run against anyone bar Huddersfield.

I've backed against Wolves before - did against West Ham the other week after seeing the team sheet. You don't want to win, but if you do at least there's a few quid in it for you.
I backed Chris woods to score for Burnley, because he was obviously going to. Secretly, I hoped my bet would mean he wouldn't score, but he did

Why? Betting against your own team had no impact on the outcome. I know more about wolves than any other team so why not try to make a few quid out of the situation. I hope I lose, but I don't think I will.

Saiss yellow card paid out loads last season!

I backed Chris woods to score for Burnley, because he was obviously going to. Secretly, I hoped my bet would mean he wouldn't score, but he did
A goalkeeper in his 7th decade is some bet, what odds did you get 😉?

I did very well out of it in another area of the forum

Look at the stripey cunts as they walked off at Villa Park on Sunday evening. Their heads were down, they looked dispondent, so we can and should take advantage, and get one over on them. Am i asking too much ?

I admit I do bet against Wolves in certain games. This is not because I want us to lose, but my luck is so bad it makes me feel good when I lose.
In contrast when we do, it softens the disappoint. It’s perhaps a bit of reverse psychology but paid dividends this year against Burnley, West Ham, Everton, and the Baggies so far. No doubts Sandwell Town will do us again on Monday so will be putting a few quid in hope I lose it😏

Doesn't matter if they win or we win, they're still going down and we're not. Never been so emotionally detached from a BCD. If we win, bonus, I want to see us win, if we lose I won't lose any sleep.

Fair to say we owe them one:

2020/21: L 2-3 (H)
2011/12: L 1-5 (H), L 0-2 (A)
2010/11: W 3-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2007/8: L 0-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)
2006/7: W 1-0 (H), L 0-3 (A), L 0-3 (H, FAC), L 2-3 (H, P/O), L 0-1 (A, P/O)
2001/2: L 0-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2000/1: W 3-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1999/0: D 1-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
1998/9: D 1-1 (H), L 0-2 (A)
1997/8: L 0-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1996/7: W 2-0 (H), W 4-2 (A)
1995/6: D 1-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)
1994/5: W 2-0 (H), L 0-2 (A)

No win there since 1996. Probably our worst prolonged run against anyone bar Huddersfield.
Or Brighton
What is it about stripes shirts? 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back