• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

When you have clicked the little box to put an image up - Press the URL box and then untick the box below where you put url for the pic

TWF_1.jpg

Thank you. That helps. I think....!

Cut the middle man out and don't use that shitty button at all.

[ /img] tags (without the space in the second bracket) and paste the URL in between them.[/QUOTE]

I have found it much easier asking you for your assistance. Which thankfully you give me.

On the fiddle

No, not some kind of social-economic topic, or my dubious handling of any inter-forum game I organize, but daib0 here playing live on the cello ….

It's a small ask coming up – and I know it’s nothing to do at all with footie, but just hoping for a bit of extra comradeship, shouldn’t cost you hardly 3 mins!! Won’t pester again this year, promise.

Some of you will know I’m a cellist when I'm not a Reading fan for my sins…. well, I’m happy to pass you the link of one of the most difficult pieces ever played on cello, just done. And I really enjoyed the challenge …!

YOU TUBE David Johnstone plays Sarasate Aires Bohemios on Cello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEVmGOEMJLE&t=31s

If you were able to share this link amongst a few friends & colleagues I would be very grateful indeed (‘cos it’s always the same, people think more visits = better, and to be honest that’s pretty hard to get on a ‘classical’ instrument like the cello.) … especially as I’m not registered for Facebook, LinkedIn etc. though I do make it on twitter. The thing is, people were asking for a close-up video to see for real, not the loads of audios which are already up on internet!!

daib0 / David

Back