• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

And we're back.

visage

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please report any issues.......

Good work Vis.

Christ, this is even snappy on my steam powered laptop

Top stuff Vis.

Absolutely perfect, Vis, I expected some small changes in appearance etc but it's identical but faster. Instant would be a better word.
Thanks for all your efforts getting this sorted.

I guess that is because it’s a change of host, not a change of software. Same car but it’s had a service and nice shiny new set of spark plugs.

We basically copied all the underlying database over, and also migrated the software to the latest version and added some add-ons that are designed to optimise the browsing perfomance.

search function seems to work really well @visage

closest I have had to an issue is quirk tagged me into a post (possibly the day or 2 before the actual migration) and I didn't get notified he had tagged me, though that could have been owing to the migration happening between the tagging & me logging on.

I can't find the prediction league hall of fame but I fear it was purged when we had to free up space earlier in the year.

It's still there... (phew...)

This was all the search found when I searched for hall of fame. I'd even looked down the list of pages in the sub forum. If it wasn't for that pesky @BillyDee nobody would have known how successful he is/was.
  1. Alternative Hall of Fame

Over at Wolves Fancast we've decided to put together an 'Altenative Hall of Fame'. Those players who won't probably make a traditional hall of fame but were loved as cult hero's at Molineux. We've recorded two episodes so far on our first inductees - Nenad Milijas and John De Wolf. We discuss...
  2. [IMG alt="Kenny"]https://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/data/avatars/s/1/1238.jpg?1664807813[/IMG]

Hall of Fame Additions

Wolves adding 2 more to the Hall of Fame at the end of the season - John McAlle and Johnny Hancocks.

I've just realised that I had somehow manged to place Penk on the ignore list and as he was the person that started the thread then it wasn't showing in a search.

Nothing to see here 🤦‍♂️

I shall not be listening to people eulogising over Milijas. The epitome of a left foot getting you deals way above your actual ability.

Let me eulogise over the goal against Bolton...........please

search function seems to work really well @visage

closest I have had to an issue is quirk tagged me into a post (possibly the day or 2 before the actual migration) and I didn't get notified he had tagged me, though that could have been owing to the migration happening between the tagging & me logging on.

Yeah, part of the new package involves an enhanced search feature.

Back