• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Another new poster

wordsleywolf

Reaction score
Just a quick intro. Moved here for an undisclosed fee from another forum ( no names let's just say it was excessively depressive and most threads ended up blaming Dave Edwards).
First game was the cup replay with Ipswich in 76 and I believe I'm a knuckle dragging, low IQ ST holder in the South Bank who assumes seats are for launching, frisbee style.
Looking forward to some intelligent debate on Wolves or not as the case may be.

Just a quick intro. Moved here for an undisclosed fee from another forum ( no names let's just say it was excessively depressive and most threads ended up blaming Dave Edwards).
First game was the cup replay with Ipswich in 76 and I believe I'm a knuckle dragging, low IQ ST holder in the South Bank who assumes seats are for launching, frisbee style.
Looking forward to some intelligent debate on Wolves or not as the case may be.

Oh dear. We love dangerous Dave here too. And Doherty.... And Eel, ........ And Henry.........and Ikeme....... God the list goes on. Welcome. Don't take it too seriously and whatever happens don't suggest 3 5 2 as a formation. It sends our resident statistician Deutsch wolf into meltdown, as does Doherty's contract but that's another story.

Welcome to TWF Wordsley.

You'll definitely get more intelligent debate here than over the road but we'll still blame Edwards (and Doherty) for all our woes.

Is Dangerous Dave to blame for the sudden influx of new posters?

Welcome to TWF.

Is Dangerous Dave to blame for the sudden influx of new posters?

Welcome to TWF.

Without doubt. His lack of footballing ability is not compensated for by running around a lot which ruins the forum.

I'd have to say, respected posters on other forums are saying Dave is playing well lately.

What we need with all these new forum members is a proper welcome thread..

Last week I deleted my PC bookmark and Tapatalk link to another forum. I find it strangely liberating. Welcome Wordsley.

Welcome Wordsley. Although I tihnk we're excessively depressive and blame Dave Edwards most of the time... but it is a lot more coherent and well thought out. :)

Wordsley, just drink Cypro in excess and everything falls into place, or not , but who cares. Welcome aboard.

To call it a joke thread is asking for a trade descriptions investigation.

Without doubt. His lack of footballing ability is not compensated for by running around a lot which ruins the forum.

His ability to do 'his thang' further forward is highlighted when he moves deeper.

Back