• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 20/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Arsenal as long as 1/3 to win, ordinarily they wouldn't be great odds but given the team we'll have to put out it's as good as free money I reckon.
You can double your money with a wolves & man u double

Last edited:
I don't think that XI would make the play offs in the championship. Just got to hope arsenal are mentally shot, and we perform well given zero expectation

Makes grim reading, feel sorry for those attending having to waste their Saturday evenings in what's likely to be a highly fruitless endeavour.

Got the nasty feel of ‘it can’t get anyone worse’… and we then go and get an early red. Atmosphere seems pretty subdued on the approaches in town, though no different than normal I guess.

Feel pretty chill about this, mainly because expectations are so low and the team looks so weak. What will be will be. Feel sorry for those fans who have paid good money to see it though.

Feel pretty chill about this, mainly because expectations are so low and the team looks so weak. What will be will be. Feel sorry for those fans who have paid good money to see it though.
Do you not think the fans turning up will not have had a rough idea of who'd be playing ?

Do you not think the fans turning up will not have had a rough idea of who'd be playing ?
Well until yesterday when they'd already bought their tickets they'd have thought Sarabia, RAN, Lemina, Semedo and Cunha were. More or less half the first team, you stay smug from your sofa though

Have to say it’s a glorious evening at Molineux, until kick off anyway

Well until yesterday when they'd already bought their tickets they'd have thought Sarabia, RAN, Lemina, Semedo and Cunha were. More or less half the first team, you stay smug from your sofa though
Yep just got in from work 20 minutes ago so, yes will be on my sofa, but don't let that stop you being a condescending, patronising twat, as always

Yep just got in from work 20 minutes ago so, yes will be on my sofa, but don't let that stop you being a condescending, patronising twat, as always
Yeah, this is all about me. You continue to tell yourself that, whilst aiming smug barbs at people that have paid good money to go to the game.

Back