• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 20/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Doherty is going to get fucking skewered by these. Jesus wept.

Sa

Bueno
Kilman
Toti

Doherty
Gomes
Doyle
Lemina
Bueno

Sarabia
Fraser

Fantastic .
Think I'd put Boubacar in the team and put whichever of the midfielders he thinks is best up front rather than Fraser. His confidence is already rock bottom, playing against the best centre half partnership in the country isn't going to improve it. Then Hwang on at ht for whoever he sees fit. Or start Hwang and do that for the second half.

Think I'd put Boubacar in the team and put whichever of the midfielders he thinks is best up up front rather than Fraser. His confidence is already rock bottom, playing against the best centre half partnership in the country isn't going to improve it. Then Hwang on at ht for whoever he sees fit. Or start Hwang and do that for the second half.
I'd definitely give Bouba a go up front given the alternatives, he's quick, athletic and doesn't play with any fear, at worst the Arsenal back line would know they're in a game.

I'd play Bouba as well. I'd like him to get some decent game time ahead of next season, even if he ends up going out in loan. Sitting on the bench is doing him no good really.

Even with a decently built, balanced squad of 19 competent outfield players supplemented with kids you'd say we are down to the bare bones with 7 of those players unable to start. Not sure what the level beyond that is.

Did he say what was wrong with Cunha and Semedo?

Well, optimistic me was hoping for a City type performance, now after the presser, I'm thinking my 1-3 prediction is looking wildly naive.

Can't we play Doc up front?

1. He's not bad in the air
2. We're not going to get out of our own half anyway

I know its mostly our own fault for having such a small squad and flogging our players to death but fucking hell we've been unlucky since Xmas with injuries.

Shame we're past the deadline for registering free agents. Could have put calls in to Dave Edwards, Lee Naylor, Helder Costa and finally given Bully his game in the PL

............................Sa
Doc........Santi....Kilman.....Toti......Bueno
...........Gomes... Lemina.....Doyle
..............Sarabia.............Bouba

What is worse

Our available squad in a game that means nothing to us v a team wanting to win the League or in an FA Cup Semi Final where we have paid a small fortune to attend and dreams of returning to spend a bigger fortune and then have to sulk over an £8 pint of piss in the shitty bars around the Stadium.

Back