• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 30/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

The only good thing is Mr Asshole McGinn is out.

Looks like a 4-5-1:

................................... Sa

.................. Kilman - Santi - Toti

Semedo - Lemina - Gomes - Doyle - RAN

.............................. Sarabia

............................. Chiwome

Midfield battle will be key, and then getting Lemina, Sarabia and RAN up around Chiwome when we get hold of the ball.

Looks like a 4-5-1:

................................... Sa

.................. Kilman - Santi - Toti

Semedo - Lemina - Gomes - Doyle - RAN

.............................. Sarabia

............................. Chiwome

Midfield battle will be key, and then getting Lemina, Sarabia and RAN up around Chiwome when we get hold of the ball.
That looks like a 3-4-1-1 to me..

Could be a back four with RAN and Sarabia either side of Chiwome I suppose.

Can see why he’s gone for him up top over Fraser just for mobility reasons. Either way feel sorry for whoever gets chucked in there.

Worried they will exploit the gaps we leave whether it’s centrally or around Toti.

Yeah don't know why I posted a 4 atb formation. I meant 3-5-2.

Just shows we need some squad players, Che Adams doesn't seem a bad option all of a sudden.

All my family are Villa fans so just hope it's not silly score wise, as you may tell I'm not hopeful today :(

Just shows we need some squad players, Che Adams doesn't seem a bad option all of a sudden.

All my family are Villa fans so just hope it's not silly score wise, as you may tell I'm not hopeful today :(
He's an option, full stop. He'll probably be bad all things considered, but we need somebody.

Doyle snapping away, good start from him.

Was never worried there. Always well off

You just have to score those. No excuse.

Absolutely dominating them. How has RAN not scored there?!

We will regret not taking a chance like that. Easier to score.

Decent start but powder puff in attack. Getting lots of the ball....Ait Nouri thwarted....

Back