• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 6/3/21 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotta ask. Why didn't we look at recreating the Neves goal v Villa there? See if anybody failed to pick him up part two.

Boly for Donk
Vitinha for Moutinho
Fabio for Jose

Those three changes would immediately improve us. Although it’s certainly made a refreshing difference having the ball in their half for a couple of minutes.

Don't be daft. Narrow angle and not much daylight between keeper and post....

..... Or an open goal a yard out?
That's not daft. Coady sees the ball all the way and has a free header from 3 yards, he should score. Saiss is reacting to the rebound and is off balance stretching. He should still score but the Coady chance is easier trust me.

Is there some little known law that says we're not allowed to play in the first half?

I dunno. All I can think is we wait for the other team to tire out.
that would be a bad tactic, first goal is always important, then you can maybe relax a bit

it's not like nuno tells the team to go out and not play good every first half FRED
he should use the hairdryer before the game next time IMO :)

it's not like nuno tells the team to go out and not play good every first half FRED
We’ve had far too many rancid first half performances and far too many first half’s where we haven’t scored a goal for me to believe Nuno isn’t telling them SOMETHING. Coady said the other week they line up to ‘have a look’ at the opposition in the first half. So whilst he’s not saying “go out and play shit”, he definitely has a part to play in the dire first half performances.

edit: you *may* have been taking the piss with your comment - in which case, carry on... 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back