• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) 12/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fuck was that freekick?

You called out Templeton for ifs and buts and wishful thinking then do it yourself! Coulda woulda shoulda

Emphasis isn't on them it's on us

You can have whatever option you like about the thread, but it's just your opinion
Ifs based on what I’ve seen ahead of a mountain of evidence. Bit different. Game has always been fine margins.

PUT. THE. BALL.

IN. THE. BOX.

Ifs based on what I’ve seen ahead of a mountain of evidence. Bit different. Game has always been fine margins.
That's fine, but please don't become another 'this thread is a disgrace' merchant cos people are having a mild moan!

looked like traore got dragged there?

That's fine, but please don't become another 'this thread is a disgrace' merchant cos people are having a mild moan!
I’ve backed you every time. But today the hate is garbage. We’ve not parked the bus like normal. We’ve been entertaining at both ends (whether that’s a good thing). We’ve had more good chances in one game than we’ve had in months. We’ve tried to win the game. How long do you want me to go on for.

Got a nasty feeling they'll shithouse a 1-0 here. Dead ball.

Thank you Semedo

I’ve backed you every time. But today the hate is garbage. We’ve not parked the bus like normal. We’ve been entertaining at both ends (whether that’s a good thing). We’ve had more good chances in one game than we’ve had in months. We’ve tried to win the game. How long do you want me to go on for.
Man... It's not 'hate'. It's the definition of constructive criticism.

should have been a mings yellow there and freekick for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back