• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Best Wolves shirts

Seriously though I love this one. First shirt I bought

Wolves2.jpg

Not sure when the crossover was into keepers having their own unique shorts and socks but it was a welcome change. Look at that mismatch there on poor Micky.

Seem to remember Richard Wright wearing white shorts with a yellow top when he was at Arsenal, looked dreadful (and he was terrible to underline the point)

It's about the nostalgia for me

It's about the nostalgia for me

s-l300.jpg

I have this photo of me on our wall. I have absolutely no idea why I asked my parents to buy me a gk top :icon_lol:
f54903241f277ec14c1622d41982ddb4.jpg

One of my boys had that goalie top, they both had the occasional keepers jersey.......but not since they hit puberty

I have a silver goalkeeper shirt, Goodyear era, that I still wear for 7 a side (I play in goal)

Reasonably fond of the 2nd Burrda shirt and quite like the shirt Robbie Keane destroyed Norwich in.

'87/'88
Last season
'88/'89

In that order.

Whilst that's the proper away pallette, I really don't like the placement of the badges - they're far too wide and low for me.

But then I liked this one, even with the daft FC badge:

9EA1DCC5-3E97-4EC0-8746-CE74F8C93BBF.jpeg

The gold Doritos Goalkeepers shirt was very nice aswell

Law's - that would be my favourite away, although I also liked the white chaucer with black and gold piping very much.

Home - for me it is simple. Last season's. It was absolutely perfect for me, although I totally understand others were unsure about the colour change.

Whilst that's the proper away pallette, I really don't like the placement of the badges - they're far too wide and low for me.

But then I liked this one, even with the daft FC badge:

9EA1DCC5-3E97-4EC0-8746-CE74F8C93BBF.jpeg

Fun fact, when I was 16 I wore this shirt in an advert for BT.

Probably my fav away shirt, though I also liked last seasons.

Favourite home shirt was last season's by an absolute mile. Apart from the sponsor I loved the away shirt in 17/18.

I have a silver goalkeeper shirt, Goodyear era, that I still wear for 7 a side (I play in goal)

I bought that one for my son, it was awesome and his favourite shirt by a long way. Then my wife washed it accidentally on a very hot wash, came out like scrunched up kitchen foil!

Back