• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Big Willy

GLASGOWOLF

You OK Hun?
Reaction score
Rumours on Facebook he has a bad hamstring injury anyone else heard anything.

Reported by Nash last week he had done his hamstring in training and out for about 3 weeks

This will be a grade 1 tear I'd imagine. They are usually 2-3 weeks and are the least serious. Grade 2 tears are the worst and they keep you out for 2-3 months.

He's had tthe Int break to cover some of the recovery so hopefully not out for too many games

Nuno has said he hopes to have him available for our next league game, lets hope that is the case. After that we should have Hause back who would be an ideal replacement should the big man get a knock again.

Will be a big loss for us tomorrow, Batth or Bennett just aren't in the same league as our Willy.

Nuno has said he hopes to have him available for our next league game, lets hope that is the case. After that we should have Hause back who would be an ideal replacement should the big man get a knock again.

Will be a big loss for us tomorrow, Batth or Bennett just aren't in the same league as our Willy.

I agree with that but both should be good enough against Millwall.

I agree with that but both should be good enough against Millwall.

We don't need either, if we play three centre halves then two of them will be stood around scratching their arse. (We will play three, obviously)

We don't need either, if we play three centre halves then two of them will be stood around scratching their arse. (We will play three, obviously)

We need the extra one to try and prevent the 2 nailed on goals from Saville and Wallace.....

If we start using Saiss as a CB then we have way too many CBs

I don't think we will, but he's played their for Morocco

I agree with you. Would rather play 4-2-3-1 tomorrow but I can't see it either.

I don't like it when managers are wedded to a formation. I like flexibility, when a team is going to put 10 men behind the ball as they are likely to, then we need to ask different questions. I think tomorrow will be 00 and if it is Nuno will need to learn the lesson

Shouldn't really be any different for the players to get used to 4231 if required. If your playing a team who have 10 behind the ball, the full backs will be pretty much be as advanced and CM the same. Only difference you have an extra attacker.

Saiss could go left and N'daiye centre mid
I think this would be a good idea against Millwall, with Saiss at the back over Batth we would be able to move the ball as we have been from back to front. Batth is a good enough stopper for this level but little else.

I suppose it depends on how fit N'Daiye is, I also think it would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for Batth and Bennett getting overlooked (not that I have a problem with that at all)

Back