• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackburn v Wolves, Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwards-Saiss-Coady midfield 3 again. Down to Wallace (surprised to see him back in) and Costa for creativity as there will be zero coming from them.

Why is Doherty in again after last week?

I genuinely wonder what the players are doing in training to get selected/not selected as based on recent performances I'm not sure how some of these players are in the side again.

I wouldn't have put Doherty in over Silvio (or Iorfa for that matter) but one bad game isn't the norm for him over the past 6 months or so.

And I'm aware that sticking up for MD on here is frowned upon but hey, sue me.

Not surprised he's gone mostly British in his selection, though how Doherty is still starting after last week is beyond me.

Iorfa and Oniangue dropped from the sixteen? Brave.

Flabbergasted that Doherty can keep his place.

Not a selection that fills me with a lot of confidence. Wallace is right not left hand sided and Doherty is our 4th best right back

Has he ever played in his correct position?
Im no fan and to be honest i think hes a bit of a carthorse but would like to see him in his correct position.
Doherty right back..............fucking ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Shite 11 sucked dry of any creativity and the lads who performed poorly last week are retained in the 11 where as the ones who did alright are dropped.

I'm actually half tempted to give it a miss, even though I'm at home and have Sky Sports.

The performance and result will obviously speak for itself but I'm pissed right off with Doherty and Edwards continually being shoe-ins, especially when we now have much better options.

Wallace to score the winner then eh? I think the 2 WFs will be fluid and swap over. They will have their work cut out as we have gone for a more defensive midfield and I never expect much from Edwards.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Saville on the bench and no Price.
Stearman and no Iorfa.

Christ alive. What is Doherty still doing in the line-up? And Edwards?

And Wallace but no Cavaleiro

What the fucking fuck? Excellent audition for Rob Edwards. Good Lord.

Dino can you send the link for me too

looks like a guy who knows he's not getting the job full time, so makes sure he doesn't piss too many of his mates off !!!
i would have hoped for better from his talk

Silvio, Cav & Texeira instead of Doherty,Wallace & Edwards would have made it a decent selection

Still have paid for the Sky pass so will watch just to get some value out of it.

I'm a bit underwhelmed with Wallace, but I'm also underwhelmed with Cav so far too. I'd have played Dicko there from the off.

I guess we have to wait and see. Smashing up a shortswearer Coyle team would be nice though. Absolute charlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back