• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 24/2/17

We are awful. We are awful at defending. Our gk is awful. We gift goials to shit teams. 9 home defeats! 9! Rotherham and Blackburn must be looking forward to coming here.

Oh and Davis joins hamill le fondre kightly rvlp as ex players who score against us. Again useless when we are behind haven't got a fucking clue. 2 shots on target out of 19. Can't be arsed to comment any more on this woeful collection of highly paid wankers. Great transfer window in January. Just what we needed! How many points have we got in February?

I'm entitled to my opinion, cheers. And if I'm right (which it looks like I will be) I won't spout sanctimonious bullshit like you literally fall over yourself to do at the first opportunity, either.

Yes you were right, but my point was why give up so easily. Yes we were two down, and yes we were not playing all that well, but a two goal deficit was not an insurmountable task.

Yes you were right, but my point was why give up so easily. Yes we were two down, and yes we were not playing all that well, but a two goal deficit was not a insurmountable task.
Unless you were watching the game. It's only the sending off which gave us a sniff and even that shouldn't have been, although for me it was karma

Unless you were watching the game

I did watch the game, and yes we were awful.

I really give up on here. I made what I thought was an innocent comment that being two down does not mean the game is over and as usual I get silly responses.

I really give up on here. I made what I thought was an innocent comment that being two down does not mean the game is over and as usual I get silly responses.

Nothing changes does it.

Yes you were right, but my point was why give up so easily. Yes we were two down, and yes we were not playing all that well, but a two goal deficit was not an insurmountable task.

But Jinky isn't playing as far as I am aware, so it matters little whether he gives up.

Ciao

Everything you've posted in the last week has been looking for a reaction, so please don't try and pretend you're innocent.

Usually if the majority of people think you're on a wind up there is probably something in it.

That was as bad a home performance as I have seen against a team in free fall who deserved to win. Despair does not begin to cover it.

Back