• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bodvarsson and Zeta Jones Comedy Drama - Wolves Fancast 4

Music too loud again compared to the spoken audio, which is at a slightly lower level than usual.

Music too loud again compared to the spoken audio, which is at a slightly lower level than usual.

Thanks for listening and for the feedback Dino.

We used a studio again this week so it should be at a good audio level but not denying your own listening feedback. How did you find the show in general?

I used to do a podcast a couple of years back (regarding games) and we used to use a blue yeti and have it on the full spectrum (360 capture) and it worked well you would need a pc to capture audio tho i will donate u my blue yeti if you want :p, it was a good podcast tho but the different audio levels on people its quite annoying

Thanks for listening and for the feedback Dino.

We used a studio again this week so it should be at a good audio level but not denying your own listening feedback. How did you find the show in general?

I always listen to the fancast as I find it interesting and entertaining and most of the show is about a subject I like, Wolves.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort you make to produce the show, but I felt there was audio issues this week, esp. with quieter spoken people.

Keep up the good work :)

I used to do a podcast a couple of years back (regarding games) and we used to use a blue yeti and have it on the full spectrum (360 capture) and it worked well you would need a pc to capture audio tho i will donate u my blue yeti if you want :p, it was a good podcast tho but the different audio levels on people its quite annoying

If you're happy to donate your microphone that would be great! We use a Blue Yeti mic on the same setting when we're not in a studio but your mic may be different or more up to date than ours.

Audio levels is the big issue we're still working to solve. Being in the studio when we can should fix this in the long term as we can control people's levels. We do have a couple of people who are quieter than others so recording on a 360 spectrum can still mean that these voices aren't picked up as much even If I ask them to speak up.

There was a mic issue with one of the individual mics this week, despite our best efforts to try to turn up the volume as much as possible for that person.

If you're happy to donate your microphone that would be great! We use a Blue Yeti mic on the same setting when we're not in a studio but your mic may be different or more up to date than ours.

Audio levels is the big issue we're still working to solve. Being in the studio when we can should fix this in the long term as we can control people's levels. We do have a couple of people who are quieter than others so recording on a 360 spectrum can still mean that these voices aren't picked up as much even If I ask them to speak up.

There was a mic issue with one of the individual mics this week, despite our best efforts to try to turn up the volume as much as possible for that person.
if u pm an address ill be sure to post it to u :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Also do you use a audio software to edit the podcast ? i find Adobe Audition to be great for normalising audio, just wondering, if you need help or anything just give me a PM and ill be sure to try and help, u probably seen me on you tube for that live podcast u did i was the leagueofbellends lol (my old LoL name)

Also do you use a audio software to edit the podcast ? i find Adobe Audition to be great for normalising audio, just wondering, if you need help or anything just give me a PM and ill be sure to try and help, u probably seen me on you tube for that live podcast u did i was the leagueofbellends lol (my old LoL name)

You loveable scamp on our YouTube podcast.

I'll drop you a PM. We use Audacity as its simple and does the job. Would love to use Audition but would need to purchase it.

lol ya i get it for free from work perks of the print trade lol sound ill look out for the pm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah this week noted the same audio problems that plagued the pod last year. Not including squeaky mic. I listen on an ipad with earphones, because it's not the best sound level for listening as background noise in a room (which I can do with some pods I listen to), but find when the music plays or lots of high laughter, need to tear the earbuds out as it's too loud.

I can't offer any solutions, I'm ignorant of this technical stuff, sorry. Enjoy listening to the pod all the time though. I like the rotation of guests and you do seem to have a fair balance of opinion, without too much cheerleading or negativity. Wrestling talk could be thrown over the top rope. :p

Yeah this week noted the same audio problems that plagued the pod last year. Not including squeaky mic. I listen on an ipad with earphones, because it's not the best sound level for listening as background noise in a room (which I can do with some pods I listen to), but find when the music plays or lots of high laughter, need to tear the earbuds out as it's too loud.

I can't offer any solutions, I'm ignorant of this technical stuff, sorry. Enjoy listening to the pod all the time though. I like the rotation of guests and you do seem to have a fair balance of opinion, without too much cheerleading or negativity. Wrestling talk could be thrown over the top rope. :p

Cheers for the feedback. Again, audio issues are something we're constantly trying to resolve. Without going through the pod after recording with a fine comb, it would take us a while to tone down the laughing. As it can be impromptu and in a short burst, it's hard to reduce the volume.

Intro levels have been better but a couple of the pods this season have had a loud intro due to being in a studio. This is something we know how to fix now.

Long term using a radio studio should give us clearer and better audio levels. Just need to get used to using a studio.

Appreciate the feedback and thank for listening.

Back