• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (A) 31/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podence has done well since coming on too. Again, proving a point
I still feel that Podence has the potential to be an important player. Whether it's dependent on confidence, position or coaching I don't know, but he has flashes of brilliance, even when he's largely mediocre.

I still feel that Podence has the potential to be an important player. Whether it's dependent on confidence, position or coaching I don't know, but he has flashes of brilliance, even when he's largely mediocre.

I would put him in the position Nunes has been playing and play Nunes instead of Moutinho.

The only question Podence answers is which footballer is most like Eden Hazard now that he's shit.

We’ve had some decent chances this half, just cannot finish for love nor money.

People honestly think that's a red? It's probably a little stronger than it needed to be to stop the transition but it's far from violent conduct

I'll put it this was. If the balls up the other end of the pitch and a centre half runs up and boots a striker, would that be a red? As there's no difference at all to what just happened.

Jimenez gently sidefoots into the keepers arms.
Must count as a shot on goal.

My kingdom for any kind of attack plan other than crossing into clumps of opposition players. Please.

Verdict thread is away.

Closing this anon.

Jeff should give Bruno is pay off when he walks off the pitch. Absolutely abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back