• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton and Hove Albion (A) 27.10.2018

Back to retirement then. But like penny wise I will be waiting for the moment to pounce

The key word is GOOD.

Cyber has supplied some good GIFs. Sadly one has to trawl through an ocean of appalling to find the odd gem.

Any moving pictures. You can choose GIFs to run once or just appear as pictures. I use it for when there are multiple GIFs on a page, because it's just annoying!

There's precious little parking near the ground so I'll be going for one of the park and rides.
Park & Ride looks the best option. Don't fancy paying £15 to park near the ground.

For those travelling by train on Saturday.

The London Victoria to Brighton leg looks to be part bus journey from Three Bridges, which adds up to an hour to the journey.

There is also strike action by South Western Railway on Saturday which may bugger things up even more for some.

Surely we will see Jota taken out of the line up for this game with Cavaleiro coming in?

Surely we will see Jota taken out of the line up for this game with Cavaleiro coming in?
Nuno never drops Jota. He rarely subs him out of the front three first either. It's really not falling for Jota this season for whatever reason, but Nuno obvs has faith in his man.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nuno never drops Jota. He rarely subs him out of the front three first either. It's really not falling for Jota this season for whatever reason, but Nuno obvs has faith in his man.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I agree with this. Jota seems like the obvious one to drop/rest, but I don't think Nuno will.

will take a point from this now. Decent team Brighton and we arent great against them so if we get a point I will be happy.

Sticking with Jota could be to the detriment of the team though. Had we signed him in the summer I don’t think he’d have started every game.

For whatever reason he is really struggling to make the step up and I think a spell on the sidelines will do him good. Especially with the options we have to bring in.

He's not been effective yet but people are being overly harsh on his performances. I thought he was our best player on Saturday personally.

I'd prefer to see Jota have a rest over the other two, but I wouldn't be overly concerned with any of the front 3 being replaced with cav. I just know he should be somewhere in the starting 11 right now.

Jota has to be dropped imo and i thought he was outstanding last year and would fit perfectly in to the Premier League but he's struggled to adapt to the pace of it and despite little glimpses we have carried him for periods in games and you can't be doing that. He's seriously lacking in confidence too imo and yes taking him out of the firing line might not help that but i think the team would benefit from having someone else on the left right now.

I don’t think it’s necessarily about dropping Jota (or Costa for that matter) by I think we’d benefit from Cav’s extra work rate and strength if he came in for one of them. Let Traore and the whoever else doesn’t start come on against tired legs towards the end. No reason we can’t bounce back with a win, we have nearly always had a good reaction to a defeat under Nuno.

Back